116 Martin Street, BRIGHTON VIC 3186
Please contact agent
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 4 Aug 2016
Saint Martin – Brighton’s Newest Offices
Colliers International is delighted to offer Brighton’s newest offices for sale, situated in the heart of Martin Street Village.
Brand new offices built to exemplary quality, this is an exceptional opportunity to acquire your own office with immediate access to Martin Street village retail strip, Gardenvale Train Station as well as Nepean Highway arterial, just to name a few. Offices available from 32sqm* with the ability to combine suites and create up to approximately 670sqm*, these ground floor offices feature impressive common areas, ample natural light, outdoor terraces and expansive ceiling heights throughout.
Key features are below:
• Offices Available of 32m² - 670m²*
• Immediate access to endless retail amenity in Martin Street Village
• Close walking distance to Gardenvale Train Station
• Easy access to Nepean Highway, Bay Street and Brighton Beach
• Quality common areas including foyer and staff amenities
• Ability to combine suites to create a larger space
• Natural light throughout each office with external terraces
• Impressive ceiling heights
• Basement car parking for 11 plus 4 visitor car spaces
• On-site popular café under construction at front of the building
• Perfect for Self-Managed Super Funds
Open for inspection by appointment only.
For more information on this brand new opportunity please contact Colliers International.
Chris Ling +61 419 294 346
Anthony Kirwan +61 431 952 430
Ben Baines +61 438 328 407
This property is proudly marketed by the Melbourne City Sales team (MCS).
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
116 Martin Street BRIGHTON