1157 - 1159 Gympie Road, ASPLEY QLD 4034
$2,650,000 motel & house/$2,100,00 motel
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Hotel / Leisure
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 15 Sep 2016
FREEHOLD MOTEL & BUSINESS WITH DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL
The property possesses the following key features:
* Total land area of 3283 square metres spread across two separate titles
* A total of 17 beds on offer, with the option of double rooms and twin rooms. 5 rooms have queen size beds and 2 singles
* Motel has a kitchen for breakfast for their clients. No restaurant onsite
* Linen is supplied and there is also a fully equipped kitchen and laundry. Bar fridges are available in most rooms
* Swimming Pool onsite
* The current owners have recently taken over the running of the motel after the lessee terminated their lease
* Assessed net maintainable income of $170,000 for the Motel and $450pw the rented house for the 2016 financial year
* The motel is ideally suited for an investment opportunity with over 3,000m2 with holding income available by continuing running the motel together with the rental income from the separate residence
Contact exclusive marketing agent Peter McNeil, for a full information memorandum, historical trading information and contract of sale.
$2,650,000 combined or $2,100,000 motel only
Located in the well-established and continuing growing northern suburb of Aspley. 1157 Gympie Road is located approximately 13kms from Brisbane CBD. Only a 10 minute drive to the Boondall Entertainment Centre.
1157 and 1159 Gympie Road presents a unique opportunity for both investors and owner occupiers. Options are endless to manage the motel and rent the house next door with the eye to future development subject to Brisbane City Council approval. Strong cash flow for potential developers until approvals are in place.
The motel has 17 rooms and 3 bedrooms upstairs and kitchen facilities and laundry. An outside pool, barbeque and entertaining area is part of the complex. Garden very easy to maintain.
Aspley is surrounded by a substantial residential population, schools, sporting clubs, Chermside Hospital (5mins away) and community facilities. Fronting the busy Gympie Road the motel has excellent exposure and location.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
1157 - 1159 Gympie Road ASPLEY