115 Crockford Street, NORTHGATE QLD 4013
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse, Offices, Retail
- Floor area:
- On site parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 12 Nov 2015
Prime Warehousing / Manufacturing Facility With Huge Power, Yard & Cranes
The Property is located in the industrial suburb of Northgate, approximately 10 radial kilometres north of BrisbaneÃ¢â?¬â?¢s CBD. This location allows efficient access to the Port of Brisbane Shipping Yards and BrisbaneÃ¢â?¬â?¢s International and Domestic Airports via major arterial road networks including Nudgee Road, Kingsford Smith Drive, the Gateway Motorway, Gateway Bridge and Port of Brisbane Motorway.
Features of the property include:
- 8,840sqm Prime grade industrial facility over two freestanding buildings
- 8,210sqm High Bay concrete tilt panel warehouses
- Four gantry cranes up to 8 tonne capacity
- Internal clearance up to 10 metres
- High 3 phase power supply via onsite transformer
- Huge awnings allowing all weather loading
- Accessed via 16 container height roller shutters
- Fully air-conditioned prime grade office over ground floor with huge staff amenity
- 2.15 Ha General Industry site
- Ideally suited to a range of manufacturing and warehouse users alike
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact marketing agents JLL.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
115 Crockford Street NORTHGATE