115 Church and Trotters Road, TIMBOON VIC 3268
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 12 Oct 2016
Timboon Dairy is an established dairy farm located
in the Western District, one of Victoria's most reliable agricultural regions.
Situated approximately three radial kilometres south of the township of Timboon and approximately 43 radial kilometres south-east of the key regional centre of Warnambool, key features of the opportunity include:
- A 165.44* hectare freehold landholding featuring improved pastures, fit-for-purpose infrastructure and numerous improvements.
- An adjoining 37.65* hectare landholding that is currently leased from Wannon Region Water Authority for the treatment and reuse of wastewater for irrigation purposes; irrigation water supplied via a 150* megalitre storage dam.
- Fully equipped bore which pumps to two 190,000* litre tanks which reticulate to stock troughs located in each paddock.
- Extensively developed infrastructure and structural improvements, including:
- A freestall barn with a capacity of approximately 1,000 cows;
- A 50 unit rotary design dairy;
- A modern, four bedroom residence (completed in 2008);
- Extensive holding yards with a capacity for approximately 500 adult milking cows; and
- Machinery shed (x2) / hay shed / calf shed / vet shed / commodity bunker.
For Sale By Private Treaty
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
115 Church and Trotters Road TIMBOON