114 Kingsford Smith Drive, HAMILTON QLD 4007
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Hotel / Leisure
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 19 Oct 2016
For Sale | Riverside Motel in Brisbanes Most Affluent Suburb
Kingsford Riverside Inn occupies a dominant and highly exposed position on the corner of Kingsford Smith Dr and Cooksley Street in Brisbane’s most affluent suburb Hamilton.
Kingsford Smith Drive is a major inbound arterial connector between the Brisbane CBD and the Domestic and International Airport. Furthermore, Kingsford Smith Drive is one of the busiest roads in Brisbane carrying an average of 61,773 vehicles per day.
* 25 large motel rooms generating immediate strong cash flow
* 663 sq. m riverside site commanding panoramic views
* Located 10.8kms from Brisbane Domestic/International Airport and 4km from Brisbane CBD
* List of demand drivers including Doomben/Eagle Farm Racecourse, Cruise Ship terminal and Albion Park Raceway
* 3 star rating
* Residential development potential STCA
* Basement car parks
* Opposite 24/7 operating BP fuel station
* Advertising sign board generating strong revenue
* Committed vendor is ready for retirement
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
114 Kingsford Smith Drive HAMILTON