1125 Nepean Highway, HIGHETT VIC 3190
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 26 Oct 2016
Mortgagee's Auction - Medium Density Development Opportunity (STCA) or Refurbish and Occupy
Exciting residential development or owner occupier opportunity situated in the popular suburb of Highett approximately 16kms south east of the Melbourne CBD.
Situated close to a plethora of amenity including shops, transport, parklands, schools and Westfield Southland.
Key features include:
- Land allotment of 2,270sqm approx.
- Significant frontage of 75m approx.
- Zoned General Residential – Highett Activity Centre Policy
- Previously approved for 4 level residential development comprising 48 apartments
- Potential to refurbish current improvements
- Will suit other non-residential uses such as childcare and medical (STCA)
- Abutting Mcfarlane Court Reserve
- Located 300m approx. from Highett Shopping Village and 400m approx. from Highett Train Station
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
- On site
18/11/2016 14:00:00 Add to Calendar
1125 Nepean Highway HIGHETT