110 Church Street, HAWTHORN VIC 3122
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 540 - 1,332m²
- 38 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 23 Sep 2016
HAWTHORN'S PREMIUM OFFICE
GormanKelly are pleased to offer 110 Church Street, Hawthorn for LEASE.
Located in one of Hawthorn's newest office building's, the building provides high quality office accommodation perfect for corporate headquarters.
The premises comprises:
- Ultra-modern entrance foyer with architectural garden and court yard setting.
- Two floors with natural light to three sides
- Recently fully refurbished space with new carpet, ceiling tiles, bathrooms and lighting.
- Secure basement car parking plus on street parking
- Fully compliant with disabled access and toilets
- Lifts to each level
- The ground floor suite has also recently had a large private rear courtyard added.
Floors available as whole or part floors:
Ground: 792sqm approx.
Part First: 540sqm approx.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for an inspection.
The property is located on the western side of Church Street between Burwood Road and Barkers Road, Hawthorn. All forms of public transport are readily accessible including trams at the doorstep in Church Street and Hawthorn train station within close proximity. The Monash and Eastern Freeways are located minutes away. St James Park, Yarra Bank Park and the Yarra River are within a short walking distance and Victoria Gardens, Kew Junction and Glenferrie Road retail precincts are also located nearby.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
110 Church Street HAWTHORN