11 Kurilpa Street, WEST END QLD 4101
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land, Industrial / Warehouse, Offices
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 24 Aug 2016
VERSATILE WEST END BUILDING WITH DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL!
Elders Commercial is pleased to present to the market 11 Kurilpa Street WEST END – A truly unique and versatile freestanding building in the heart of the riverside renewal precinct.
Very rarely do freestanders as such become available for purchase; we therefore encourage all Owner Occupiers, Investors and Developers to seriously consider this opportunity!
Key features include:
• 506 sqm land parcel zoned high density residential
• Future amalgamation potential with adjoining properties to create a landmark development site
• Solid and versatile 478 sqm approx. office/warehouse/showroom building over 2 levels with potential to value-add
• Excellent owner occupier fundamentals or convert to a warehouse style residence
• On-site car parking to the front of the building
The property is surrounded by numerous new developments and is less than 500 metres from the proposed Pradella development which will comprise a Woolworths supermarket, and less than 400 metres from London Fields (cafe, restaurant, bar & deli)
11 Kurilpa St is available for sale via Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 1st June with a genuine Vendor.
Please contact the Exclusive Marketing Agent!
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
11 Kurilpa Street WEST END