11-13 Mary Street, KINGSTON QLD 4114
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 20 Oct 2016
Value Development Site Residential or Commercial
* Level building block of 2,044m2
* Current old factories need demolishing
* Zoned RD5 (1 bedroom per 50m2)
* Located right near Kingston railway station
* Minutes to Logan Motorway and Pacific Highway
* Quiet street with easy access
* Bidding to start at $400,000
* Interstate sellers require immediate sale, don't miss this opportunity!!
AUCTION: Thursday 17th November 2016 @ 11am
'Gold Coast Turf Club' Racecourse Drive, Bundall
*This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
- 'Gold Coast Turf Club' Racecourse Drive, Bundall
17/11/2016 11:00:00 Add to Calendar
11-13 Mary Street KINGSTON