109 Pitt Street, SYDNEY NSW 2000
$675 psm pa, $39,150pa
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 18 Aug 2016
14/109 Pitt Street
109 Pitt Street is located between Martin Place and Hunter Street in the city's financial precinct, close to Australia Square, the Australian Stock Exchange & Pitt Street Mall. This secure strata - titled building comprises modern foyers and first class services including concierge, shower facilities and six lifts.
- Open plan office suite of 58sqm (approx.)
- Excellent natural light with a Northerly aspect
- Close to Wynyard, Martin Place & Wynyard train stations
- Convenient parking station below with direct lift access
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
109 Pitt Street SYDNEY