106 Deepdale Road, MERU WA 6530
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse, Development / Land, Showrooms / Bulky Goods
- Floor area:
- 2,000 - 50,000m²
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 12 Oct 2016
DEEPDALE INDUSTRIAL ESTATE
- Bounded on two sides by the RAV 10 Network
- Lots available for Sale or the Owner will build a new building for you to Lease
- Sizes range from 2,000sqm* to 50,000sqm+*
Deepdale Industrial Estate is positioned to become the Mid Wests premier industrial estate comprising a substantial 32 Hectares* of affordable flexible land zoned "General Industry". The estate is situated immediately adjacent to the Geraldton Airport and is strategically bounded on two sides by major arterial roads (RAV 10) which link to the Port, CBD, regional mines and local industry.
Existing operators in the locality include Shell, Wridgways, Catalanos and the Durack Institute.
- Heavy Transport Specification
- Suitable for a wide range of "General Industry" uses
- Heavy duty crossovers installed
- Underground 3 phase power
- Scheme water
- NBN available
- Roadside hydrants and street lighting
Lot 373 & 355
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
106 Deepdale Road MERU