100 Southlink Street, PARKINSON QLD 4115
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse, Offices
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 11 Oct 2016
PRICE REDUCTION!!! - Modern A-Grade Industrial Facility
A highly functional four-year old concrete tilt panel/glass facade building, ideally situated within the prestigious Southlink Business Park, off the Logan Motorway. The premises has direct access to Beaudesert Road, both the Gateway and Logan Motorways. Providing easy access to all of SE QLD and the Gold Coast. It is also close to local staff amenities including Browns Plains Plaza.
This property is currently surplus to the sitting tenant’s requirements, they have instructed us that they will meet the market and listen to any offer. Truly one of the best small freestanding properties on the Southside of Brisbane. First time available since construction!
• Modern freestanding A-grade facility of 2,270sqm* - built in 2011
• Site area of 4,540sqm*
• Clearspan warehouse with 4 container height roller doors
• Concrete tilt panel construction
• Fully sprinklered
• Corner allotment with dual street frontages and driveway crossovers
• All weather loading awning
• CBD Grade office space over two levels
• Superb motorway access (Pacific + Mount Lindesay + Logan Motorways)
• Proximity to Browns Plains commercial/industrial precinct
To arrange an inspection, contact the exclusive marketing agent, Knight Frank.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
100 Southlink Street PARKINSON