1 Huntingwood Drive, HUNTINGWOOD NSW 2148
Expression of Interest
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse, Offices
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 16 Sep 2016
Landmark holding at the gateway to Huntingwood
For Sale by Expressions of Interest closing 3rd December 2015 at 4pm
Located on the corner of the Great Western Highway and Huntingwood Drive, Huntingwood
• High profile industrial facility with quality office, showroom and partly temperature controlled space
• Land area: 6.981Ha/17.25 acres*
• Building area: 21,376sqm*
• Available with vacant possession or with short term lease back
• Value add opportunity with 2.178 Ha/5.38 acres* of surplus industrial land
• Elevated high profile site with three (3) street frontages
• Warehouse internal clearance up to 9.4 metres approx.
• Accessed via 8 raised docks and 2 on grade roller shutter doors
• Quality office space over 2 levels - air conditioned, carpeted and partitioned
• Onsite gym, commercial kitchen, gas supply and large power supply
• Will suit major corporations looking for a high profile western Sydney foot print
• Excellent access to the M7 and M4 Motorways - 3 interchanges within 3 kilometres
• Rarely does a property of this quality, exposure and location become available.
Call Chris Brophy on 0407 600 258 or David Morris on 0412 063 099 for an Information Memorandum or to inspect today.
* Areas are subject to survey.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Expression of Interest Details
- Close Date:
- 03/10/2015 16:00:00
- Recipient Name:
- Delivery Address:
- Level 2 91 Phillip Street Parramatta
1 Huntingwood Drive HUNTINGWOOD