1 Garston Way, NORTH COOGEE WA 6163
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 22 Jun 2016
Take your pick! Office/Warehouse or Quality High Density Residential Development Site
Colliers International offers for sale this unique site at 1 Garston Way, North Coogee.
Located within the City of Cockburn, this area of North Coogee is currently in a state of transition with the current zoning for the property being ‘Mixed Use R100’.
The property could be purchased for those looking for good quality office/warehouse accommodation with current site features comprising:
- Total land area of 1,662sq m
- 555sq m of good quality office/warehouse
- Fully fenced
- Short to medium term future redevelopment potential to residential
The site forms part of the Cockburn Coast Redevelopment Area and is located just 4kms from Fremantle and 18kms from Perth CBD. In 2014, a new structure plan was approved re-zoning the surrounding area and this site to ‘Mixed Use R100’ allowing medium to high density residential development on the site.
High density residential features include:
- High density ‘R100’ zoning
- Plot ratio of 1.25
- Level corner site with dual street frontages allowing for flexible architectural design
- Potential for 5 storey apartment building under the Cockburn Coast District Structure Plan
- Future apartments will have stunning ocean views
- Short 130 metre walk to nearest bus stop, which takes you directly to the Fremantle Train Station
- Approximately 800 metres east of the sparkling Indian Ocean.
For sale by Public Auction if not sold prior.
Auction on site Saturday 9 July 2016 at 2pm.
Plan for the future and don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity!
Conditions of sale will not be read at the auction but will available upon request 14 days from the auction. For sale by auction if not sold prior. 10% deposit payable on the fall of the hammer.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
- 2pm / Onsite
09/07/2016 00:00:00 Add to Calendar
1 Garston Way NORTH COOGEE