1 Flinders Parade, NORTH LAKES QLD 4509
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land, Industrial / Warehouse, Retail, Showrooms / Bulky Goods
- Floor area:
- 700 - 10,000m²
- On site parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- 1,400 - 20,000m²
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 16 Nov 2015
North Lakes Business Park - Lots From 1,400sqm* - 2ha*+
On behalf of Stockland, JLL is pleased to present the North Lakes Business Park for your consideration.
- Lot sizes from 1,400sqm* - 2ha*+ with excellent frontage to depth ratios
- Ability to accommodate a variety of uses under the Mixed Industry Business Zoning
- Excellent connectivity to major road, air and rail networks including the Bruce Hwy, Brisbane Airport and the Mango Hill Railway Station
- High exposure lots benefiting from excellent street prominence and passing traffic
- Excellent opportunity for developers or owner-occupiers seeking a highly successful business location with strong underlying population growth
- Benefit from huge traffic volumes drawn to the estate by Australia's largest retailers including Costco, IKEA, Westfield, Masters and Bunnings.
North Lakes Business Park is perfectly positioned to provide easy access to major business centres and national road, air and rail networks. Situated alongside the Bruce Highway and near the Gateway Motorway, this premier business park is just 25* km north of Brisbane's CBD, 40* minutes’ drive from the Sunshine Coast and only 20* minutes from both Brisbane domestic and international airports.
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the exclusive marketing agent, Nick Bandiera from JLL.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
1 Flinders Parade NORTH LAKES