1 Cranbourne-Frankston Road (Corner McLelland Drive, LANGWARRIN VIC 3910
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 4 Oct 2016
PRIME INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
* Rare trophy investment opportunity
* First class tenant – the Shell Company of Australia
* Potential Net Passing Income of $342,000 per annum (approx)
* Initial 10-year lease (commenced December 2013) plus options through to 2043
* Large allotment of 2,047 sqm (approx) and a strategic corner location
* Net Lettable Area of 1,920 sqm (approx)
* Near new building with potential depreciation benefits
Completed in 2013, the subject property comprises a purpose built Shell service station with 8 petrol bowsers and a Coles Express convenience store.
Occupying a significant corner allotment of 2,047 sqm (approx.) the property is a rare trophy investment opportunity with a first class tenant – The Shell Company of Australia.
The property has a potential net passing income of $342,000 per annum (approx.).
FOR AN IMMEDIATE INSPECTION CALL US TODAY!
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
1 Cranbourne-Frankston Road...