1-6/68 Dalkin Crescent, CASEY ACT 2913
$653,000+ Ex GST
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 17 Oct 2016
The Mews Casey - Ground Floor Strata Units For Sale
Take advantage of this prime opportunity to become part of Gungahlin's newest retail precinct. The Mews at Casey offers the opportunity to purchase ground floor strata units ranging from 124sqm up to 437sqm in size with prices starting as low as $653,000 plus GST. Located next to the striking new Casey Market Town shopping centre, notable attributes include:
- Visually striking 4 level mixed use development comprising of 35 one and two bedroom residential apartments and 6 ground floor commercial strata units.
- Fantastic location next to Casey Market Town shopping centre which is anchored by a full line Supabarn supermarket and Aldi supermarket and is supported by 26 specialty shops including Priceline Pharmacy, Anytime Fitness, Subway, Dominos, Cafï¿½ Cherry Beans, Coffee Guru, Zambrero, Casey Jones Gastro Pub, Ray White and many others.
- 2 undercover designated car spaces per unit.
- Each unit will be completed with individual air conditioning, fire services, power, telecommunications, disabled toilet, glazed shop front and great signage opportunities.
- Broad purpose clause including shop, restaurant, medical, office, indoor recreation and community use.
- 54sqm outdoor alfresco area, grease trap and exhaust riser connection to unit 6 only.
The suburb of Casey is one of the newest suburbs in the rapidly expanding area of Gungahlin which is situated in North Canberra and home to over 50,000 people. The Mews is located fronting Kingsland Parade which is strategically placed at the gateway of Casey, just off Clarrie Hermes Drive. Clarrie Hermes Drive acts as a main link from the Barton Highway and as an arterial road for the residents of Casey, Nicholls and Ngunnawal.
The main trade area served by The Mews is defined to comprise of Casey, Nicholls and Ngunnawal with other nearby suburbs such as Palmerston, Amaroo and Hall acting as secondary trade areas. The main trade area population is currently estimated at circa 20,000 + people and is projected to increase strongly. The established secondary trade area population is currently estimated at 12,000 + people and increasing. (DFP Planning Consultants - Casey Market Town Demographic Analysis & ABS 2011 Census).
Register your interest by calling Lachlan Fitzpatrick on 0411374432 or Mark Thompson on 043862404.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
1-6/68 Dalkin Crescent CASEY