1/59 Boniface Street, ARCHERFIELD QLD 4108
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- On site parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 8 Aug 2016
Fantastic Office/warehouse in prime location
Situated in the heart of Archerfield this unit offers excellent access and internal height. Located just off Boundary Road this building has good access to a number of major arterials including the Ipswich Motorway, Beaudesert Road and Beatty Road. The site is accessed via a single crossover to Brecknock Street with exposure to Boniface, Brecknock and Nemo Street.
The property is built from metal framed, concrete tilt panels and offers:
- 644sqm of floor area with concrete tilt panel construction
- Large electric roller door access
- 8m of internal height for fantastic palet racking capabilities
- Great natural lighting throughout the warehouse
- Ample 3 Phase power
- Good truck turning and container set down area
- The office is over two levels with capabilities for the downstairs to be additional office space
- Ample staff amenities with 4 separate bathrooms
- Closely situated to Beaudesert and Granard Rd
For further details please contact Wright Property.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
1/59 Boniface Street ARCHERFIELD