1-5/10-12 Morgan Street, BOTANY NSW 2019
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land, Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 1 Sep 2016
D.A. Approved Residential Site 2597m2 - Prime Residential Development
5 industrial strata units being sold in one line.
This outstanding D.A. Approved residential site is situated in a superb growth precinct, which is undergoing a transformation through a number of boutique residential developments. Botany now provides an affordable upmarket Eastern Suburbs lifestyle.
The property offers Development Consent for 34 residential apartments over five stories combined with basement parking for 58 car spaces.
The property currently comprises 5 industrial strata units providing an internal building area of approximately 1,653m2.
• Quality boutique residential development situated in one of Sydney's strongest emerging areas.
• Currently modern Industrial Estate of 5 strata units that could provide ongoing short to medium term income through a lease back from existing occupants.
• Approved Development which allows buyers the opportunity to proceed quickly and capitalise on a strong approval and current bullish market conditions.
• Convenient location benefits from northern aspect and proximity to transport, schools and all local amenities
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
1-5/10-12 Morgan Street BOTANY