1/42 Assembly Street, SALISBURY QLD 4107
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 5 Oct 2016
Functional high clearance warehouse!
Available for Lease NOW:
- Approx 341 m2 internal warehouse area
- Great internal warehouse height and natural lighting
- Container height roller door access
- Multiple other roller doors for easy goods in & out
- Fully renovated amenities including male and female toilets and staff kitchenette
- General Industry zoning allows wide range of user types
- Contact LIONCORP COMMERCIAL for an inspection today!
Ideally connected with immediate access to the Pacific and Ipswich motorways, this well established location is easily accessed via Beaudesert, Orange Grove and Evans road providing one of the easiest destinations on the Southside. Being less than 9 radial kilometres from Brisbane, Salisbury has always been a sought after industrial business address.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
1/42 Assembly Street SALISBURY