1/309 Warrigal Road, CHELTENHAM VIC 3192
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Showrooms / Bulky Goods, Retail
- Floor area:
- On site parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 20 Oct 2016
One For The Savvy Investor!
A fantastic opportunity to purchase a premium investment property that is currently leased to Zesta Kitchens Pty Ltd offering the savvy investor scope for significant rental growth and capital appreciation!
Zesta Kitchens has been in the industry since 1973. Their continual research and sourcing of quality products in Australia, U.K. and Europe ensure they stay at the forefront of both developments in styles and production techniques to provide stylish cutting edge quality kitchens at the best price. Currently located in several locations around Melbourne including Nunawading and Richmond, this property is their head office in Warrigal Road, Cheltenham.
See tenant website here: http://www.zestakitchens.com.au/
The property features:
- Lease Term: 3 + 3 year lease (commencement 7th September 2014)
- Rental Return: $49,122.91 per annum + outgoings and GST
- CPI annual increases
- Security Bond: $4,436.38 & director's guarantees
- Total building area 335m2*
- Immaculately presented showroom great internal height
- back of house storage area with roller door access from side of premises
- 9 Car spaces on title in front of premises
- Prominent corner position
- Floor to ceiling glass facade providing maximum exposure
- Staff amenities and kitchenette
- Exceptional exposure to Warrigal Road
- Ducted Air-conditioning / heating
As undoubtedly the best property in the development, the investment occupies the ground floor & corner position facing out to the intersection within an immaculately presented architecturally designed showroom complex on busy Warrigal Road. Surrounded by hundreds of residential properties literally across the road and complimented by businesses such as Shannon's Auctions, Bikram Yoga Bayside, Jaycar Electronics, Nando's, Bayside Church, and the Fit Shop Training Centre.
For further information please do not hesitate to contact CVA Property Consultants.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
1/309 Warrigal Road CHELTENHAM