1/25 Bailey Court, BRENDALE QLD 4500
Contact Exclusive Agent
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse, Offices, Showrooms / Bulky Goods
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 11 Jan 2016
Great Value, Corporate Office / Warehouse
The subject property is located on Bailey Court within the master planned New Base Estate approximately 18* radial kilometres north of the Brisbane CBD. The property benefits from being located just off
Brendale’s main arterial, South Pine Road which also provides access to the Bruce Highway. Perfectly positioned within the northern industrial corridor, this location also allows for efficient access to the CBD, Brisbane Airport and Port of Brisbane via the Gateway Arterial and in turn allowing access to the M1 Pacific Motorway. The calibre of companies surrounding South Pine Road is a testament to the strength of the location as an industrial hub including the likes of Target, Aldi, Super Retail Group, Bunnings and CSR Bradfords.
Features of the property include:
- Corporate office/warehouse totaling 470sqm
- Quality a/c office accommodation (Facing East)
- Ample amenities including shower facilities
- High bay, clear span warehouse with generous internal height
- 3 phase power supply
- Access via 4.5m wide, container height roller shutter
- Abundance of nature light throughout
- Ample car parking including undercover spaces
- Highly competitive pricing on offer!
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the exclusive marketing agent Nick Bandiera from JLL.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
1/25 Bailey Court BRENDALE