1/19 Alicia Street, SOUTHPORT QLD 4215
Offers over $400,000
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 13 Sep 2016
Offers over $400,000 Considered!
Situated in Southport, minutes from the CBD and all arterial roads, lies the perfect investment opportunity for investors looking for a hassle free investment.
The property comprises:
- Internal Area: 136
- Fully equipped with commercial kitchen, exhaust canopy and the majority of the current fit out which remains property of the landlord.
- Extensive licensed outdoor area
The property is leased on the following basis:
- New 3 year lease with a further 3 year option
- Tenanted to a Cafe/Restaurant
- Annual Gross Income: $36,400 + GST per annum
- Annual Outgoings: $10,500 per annum
Please contact Adam Grbcic to discuss this opportunity further.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
1/19 Alicia Street SOUTHPORT