1/1 - 4 Railway Walk, BRIGHTON VIC 3186
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 15 Jul 2013
BRIGHTON INVESTMENT GEM
Fantastic investment, long standing tenant, very rare Brighton retail shop only metres from Church Street - Enquire now!
Located in Railway Walk, this little gem is situated at the southern end of Church Street surrounded by major retailers including Safeway, TAB, 7-11, Vintage Cellars, Westpac Bank and Half Moon Hotel.
With easy access to the property via a laneway off Male Street or Church Street, this popular shop is situated next to a gourmet take home foods shop and a well visited cafe. With an abundance of car parking in the area and a very loyal, high income demographic that shop on a regular basis, this ticks all the boxes.
This boutique Brighton retail investment offers purchasers the following benefits:
* Leased to Lily's Tailor, Repair and Alteration
* Estabished tenant who has been there since 2000
* Tenant has just exercised their option until January 20th 2016
* Tenant pays a net rental of $22,359 plus outgoings (excluding GST)
* Two further options of three years
NB: All areas and measurements are approximate. Tenants should make their own enquiries.
For further information please contact James Glen on 0401 493 277. Inspection is by appointment only.
1/1 - 4 Railway Walk BRIGHTON