Affordable Industrial Land This parcel of land is priced to sell. It's located in the popular Yamanto industrial precinct and is ideal for the small to medium business user. Key features include:
* Flat build pad suitable for up to a 800sqm warehouse
* Zoned local business and industry
* Prominent corner position
* 2 minutes to the Cunningham Highway
* Services to the block
* 10 minutes to the Warrego Highway
* Usable land as is Approx. 1,600sqm
Businesses in the area include Motor Sport related, Self Storage, Small goods wholesalers, contractors and Meat processing.
Centrally Positioned Development Opportunity • Zoned Local Business and Industry (Yamanto)
• MCU allowing bulky goods, caf/restaurant, service /trades, garden centre and shop uses
• Three (3) street frontages of over 1500m
• Adjacent to various multiple national chain businesses
• Direct road connection to Ripley, Springfield and Brisbane bound Centenary Highway
• Adjoining transport corridor earmarked as electric rail route
• Close to Ipswich's largest employment activity centre RAAF Amberley
Huge current growth and predicted future growth in both residential and commercial provides unique development opportunity at a strateg...
Large Property, Huge Potential, Right Location ZONED MC03S - Major Centres (Yamanto Secondary Business Area)
Located right in the heart Yamanto Central Planning & Development area which would suit, but is not limited to, Residential Medium Density. This area provides an opportunity to develop high quality medium density housing to take advantage of access to the open space network and the proximity of the Yamanto Shopping Centre and proposed transit station.
This property is close to all that Yamanto has to offer. You can literally walk to local shops, restaurants, school and Yamanto shopping precinct with a wide variety of speciali...
Infill Site In Major Growth Area * Positioned on a major arterial road
* Three huge street frontages over 400m each
* Business zoning allowing many uses including
* Bulky goods , Warehousing, sales and display, mixed use STCA.
* Cleared no vegetation management plan needed.
* Minutes out to the Cunningham Highway.
* Sustainable growth area within 50km of Brisbane.
Approved SE Qld Residential Development Site • Land area 109* hectares
• 6km* to Ipswich CBD and Railway Station
• PDA Development Permit for Material Change of Use (MCU) Residential and Recreation Uses
• Proposed Master Plan incorporating
- 679 freehold residential allotments
- 70 Medium Density Allotments
- Commercial/child care lot (5,040m*)
- Community Use/Education Site (18.554ha*)
- Various parks and open space
• ROL currently being assessed for Stage 1 incorporating 96 freehold residential allotments ranging from 401m* to 1,059m* (average 558m*)
• 15km* to Orion Springfield Shopping Centre and Springfield Cent...
DA Approved Residential and Retail Development Site Plus Adjoining Land Savills are pleased to offer for sale via Expressions of Interest (EOI) 2 large adjacent land parcels in one of Australia's fastest growing residential areas.
Key components of the opportunities include:
- Two large adjoining parcels of land offering significant current and future development potential or prime land-bank opportunities located within 35* radial km's south-west of the Brisbane CBD and 8* radial km's south of the Ipswich CBD.
- 30.351* Ha site - Approved for a Neighbourhood Shopping Centre (NLA: 5,545sq m) and Residential Subdivision including some 223* residential dwel...
One off major strategic site, priced to sell today â?¢ Zoned for urban core west major centre in Ripley Master Plan. â?¢ 26.8 Ha (66 Ac) mixed for major supermarket, units, townhouse & 50+ living DA in progress. â?¢ Potenitally $200M - $300M in completion value â?¢ Potentially accommodating 120,000 people, with easy access to Brisbane through the direct link of Centenary Highway & Railway. â?¢ Proposed Ripley Railways Station right on the boundary (Current Station at Springfield already) â?¢ DA for the land across the road already been approved so the construction should start soon while Sekisui House's subdivision is well underway with Coles...
Large Townhouse or Retirement Village site-Potentially less than $8.4k-$14.7k/si Potentially $8,400 - $14,700 per site medium density development just over 1 km from the existing subdivision
82,000 m2(20 acres) + 88,600(22 acres) 2 blocks of future urban land located in Ripley near 2 Town Centres, it is part of the approved Ripley Master Plan next to Springfield and just over 30 minutes to Brisbane CBD. The Master Planned community can potentially accommodate 120,000 people, with easy access to Brisbane through the direct link of Centenary Highway now and the planned future railway comes through the property so you could walk to the proposed railway station, major shoppi...
46 ACRES (18.62 HA) OF DEVELOPMENT LAND * Within the Ripley Master Plan * Close to the planned Ripley North train station * Nearby land was approved for density of 35 dwellings per hectare * Flood free gently sloping land * This is an opportunity not to be missed!
Contact Mumtaz Saleem for an inspection or further details
Land Area: 186,200m2
Location: Ripley is a suburb of Ipswich, Queensland, Australia. At the 2011 Australian Census the suburb recorded a population of 1,024. The eastern boundary of Ripley is aligned with Bundamba Creek. The Centenary Highway passes through the south east corner of Ripley.