Guaranteed Long Term Returns + Future Development Profits! Apart from being a beautiful piece of real estate that requires minimal management input, the core benefit of this property is it provides: "Guaranteed rental income plus future development profits".
A rare commodity for Investment buyers to have the opportunity to purchase an almost trouble free investment with these long term returns, and with such development diversity.
"A" Sharp creative office space, SoHo style Cafe with a captive commercial and residential clientele, and some potential studio conversions ready to go.
Enjoy shared expenses, Low outgoings, minimal maintenance, ea...
SURRY HILLS CORNER BUILDING CBRE are delighted to present a rare Surry Hills freehold building with vast potential to either occupy, invest or build and add value.
Corner buildings in such sought after locations are rarely offered to the market.
Project highlights include:
• 106sqm* level site with off street parking
• B4 Mixed Use / 22m height limit / 3.5:1 FSR
• 450m* from Central Train Station, Sydney
• Three street frontages with 26m* onto Bedford Street
• Sold as a 'going-concern' with short term lease back
• Potential to build up to 346sqm* (STCA)
DA APPROVED DEVELOPMENT SITE ATTENTION ALL BUILDERS, DEVELOPERS & INVESTORS
A quality residential development site, in an ABSOLUTE PRIME LOCATION in this tightly held inner city suburb of Surry Hills. Development application has been approved to construct a mulit-level, 6 storey building containing 33 self-contained residential studios/rooms, (approximately 25 square metres each) manager's office, common room, roof top communal area with outdoor deck and 2 retail shops. Positioned on the door step of Sydney's CBD. Minutes from the site are the vibrant expanse of the CBD with its cafes, restaurants and Hotels. Moments fr...
Commercial Retail with Residential Potential Unbeatable Surry Hills location in a piazza style environment with a Bourke Street frontage and exposure next to Woolworth's and opposite The Beresford Hotel.
- 276 sqm (approx) - Current Bar and Restaurant fit out - Duel level entrance - 167 sqm of outdoor space + Balcony - Large glass frontage fronting Woolworth's - Directly opposite The Beresford Hotel - Would make great creative office/fitness/food uses - Possible conversion to 4 residential units
507sqm block w/ heritage-listed cottage The site of 'Dascombe Cottage' since the 1840s, this is a rare gem of land nestled on a quiet cul-de-sac. The opportunity to do something unique this close to the CBD may never come again.
507sqm block across 2 addresses
Ideal for owner-builder/developer
Dbl-front Heritage-listed cottage
Some period features still intact
Rear level lawns get north light
Select, salvage, start from scratch
Sought-after tucked-away privacy
Prime spot for walk-anywhere life
Stroll to Redfern cafés & shopping
Close to Central/Redfern stations
Suitable for women's Refuge organisation/welfare group Coogee / Randwick area
Accomodation for 86 adult residents , approximately 40 rooms
Would suit Women's refuge or any organisation that require a large amount of beds.
Approved for licensed shared budget accomodation.
14 Lock up garages and plenty of additional parking area.
Coin operated facilities including drinks & confectionary to security lockers & internet to mention a few. Surveillance system with 36 security cameras.
10 Kitchens, 5 operational, 17 Bathrooms with 25 shower facilities & 17 Toilets.
Inspection fee applicable.
Exciting City Fringe Development Opportunity!​ Prime? raw development site would suit many uses including Residential and/or Corporate Head Quarters?, Child Care?, Budget Accommodation or Hotel (STCA) with parking for 15 cars and main road exposure.? Close to Central Station and Prince Alfred Park, the property features:
Raw development site with 2 street frontages
Zoned B4? Mixed use?
Wide 27 metre frontages on ??2 street access
SIGNIFICANT DARLINGHURST FREEHOLD WITH DEVELOPMENT UPSIDE CBRE is pleased to present a large foothold of prime freehold real estate in Sydney's most in demand City Fringe suburb, Darlinghurst.
278 Palmer Street, Darlinghurst benefits from the following:
• Desirable Sydney city fringe location
• Located approximately 1.5 kilometres east of the Sydney
• Generous land area of 420sqm * spanning across three street frontages
• Favourable planning controls for medium density development
• Floor Space Ratio of 3.5:1 with ability to build over 4 storeys (STCA)
• DA approval to subdivide into 2 Torrens Title lots / 5 Torrens Title lots
ACQUISITION TARGET - Existing building suitable for development into 200-400 units in Sydney Australian registered builder/developer requires building for re-development into 100-400 units.
Will consider shell/major redevelopment or raw site. They would prefer \"larger than 100 unit\" site. No maximum.
- Parramatta / Westmead nominated as the Western boundary.
- North west corridor to around Chatswood.
- South west corridor to follow within a few kilometers of Parramatta Rd.
- Any inner-city regions including Eastern Suburbs
The clients are specifically offering a prompt decision and settlement.To receive further information please complete the below reg...
Rare Freehold Sydney Harbourside Parcel of Land - 718sq m* of freehold land with flexible zoning
- Level site benefitting from two extensive street frontages
- Sydney iconic views - Harbour, Bridge, Opera House and CBD
- Potential to construct a prestigious mixed-use development or hotel**
- Situated within minutes walk of The Rocks, Barangaroo, Circular Quay & Sydney CBD
The property is being offered for sale via an Expressions of Interest campaign leading into a Tender.
EXCITING DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY!!! PRIME CORNER LOCATION ON THE FRINGE OF SO MUCH NEW INFRASTRUCTURE & DEVELOPMENTS AROUND THE CBD, DARLING HARBOUR, THE CONVENTION CENTRE AND BARANGAROO TO NAME A FEW!!!
PLANS FOR 13 ROOMS + COMMERCIAL
(Subject to council approval)
DA proposal includes the following.
• Land size 243sqm, 10m x 24m approx
• 13 rooms
• 38sqm Ground Floor commercial to Harris Street
• Income est. $330,000-$345,000pa gross when complete
• Walk to CBD, UTS & Sydney University
• Walk to Darling Harbour & Chinatown
• Adjacent to Darling Square & Convention Centre
Rare Opportunity Car Space Rare opportunity to own a secure car space located in the city fringe. Walking distance to Central Park Mall, UTS & the south end of George Street. Approx 14 sqm security parking accessed by remote control.
SYDNEY CBD RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT SITE - UNINTERUPTED SYDNEY HARBOUR VIEWS CBRE are pleased to present investors with an unrivalled opportunity to acquire the ground floor and levels 1-2, 4-7, 10-13 and 15-16 of Hudson House, 131 Macquarie Street, Sydney on behalf of the individual owners of each strata floor.
131 Macquarie Street is located on a prime site in the eastern corridor of the core precinct of the Sydney CBD. Macquarie Street extends from Hyde Park at its southern end to the Sydney Opera House at its northern end. The property is surrounded by many office and retail assets of note, including Chifley Tower and Aurora Place.
Development Sites For Sale - Residential & Mixed Residential Various development sites for sale across metropolitan areas!
* Between $2,000,000 to $10,000,000 small sites.
* Larger medium density sites ranging between $10 mil up to $50 mil including high density Residential & Commercial.
* We have sites to choose from DA approved, subject to council approval OR raw sites.
Alternatively, if you have a property that may suit a developer & wish to have a confidential chat about selling your property for maximum value call Nathan on 02 9552 4333, 0428 233 893 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .