North Shore Retail Investment. 5 + 5 Year Lease to National Tenant. 5 year lease from September 2014, with option to 2024. National tenant with 44 Australia-wide retail stores. Prime retail strata of 512 sqm. 12 valuable on title parking spaces. Blue ribbon lower north shore location. Opposite proposed new Crows Nest Metro Station. Tightly held commercial/retail precinct with densely populated residential catchment. Attractive 3.5% annual rent increases. Net Income: $176,540 pa + GST.
BRAND NEW RETAIL - COMPLETION MID 2015 Available for sale off the plan, this brand new retail space is situated in a prime St Leonards position on ground level of a residential development comprising approximately 343 apartments and located just one street from St Leonards station.
- 91sqm internal plus a paved outdoor area of 29sqm
- Cnr position with street frontage on Berry Road and Marshall Avenue
- Double height window frontage with great natural light
- Security parking space and storage
- Excellent opportunity for retail, medical/consulting, showroom/office or food use
REFURBISHED RETAIL - OFFICE - MEDICAL SUITE Located on busy Albany Street St Leonards with direct street access this 53m2 shop front offers exposure, access and convenience.
This property is positioned to take advantage of the long term growth in the area with over 3500 apartments already approved for construction.
The 53m2 air conditioned property includes a security car space.
- 53m2 internal area
- Individual air conditioning
- Internal kitchenette
- Car Space on title
For more information or to arrange an inspection please call Prime Commercial 9966 9000
Darren Kable 0424 179 109
John Malamas 0424 427 131
Sensational Investment opportunity you can Bank on! - Currently leased to C.B.A. 5+5 year lease term
- Current rental net income: $437,483.70pa.
- Superbly located in the heart of Crows Nest.
- Attractive 11.5m frontage across Willoughby Road.
- 754sqm of total net Lettable area, 417.3sqm Land area
- Two car-spaces accessed via Zig Zag Lane
- Surrounded by core retailers and restaurateurs.
Commonwealth Bank of Australia have occupied this space for over 40 years. Situated in the heart of Crows Nest shopping district, with easy access to transport and an abundance of local amenities.