Riverview Development (partially complete) Under Instruction from the Receivers and Managers we are pleased to present this opportunity at 39 Ferry Street, Sherwood for sale by Expressions of Interest.
The property comprises an existing 6 townhouse development operated under the 39 Ferry Street Community Titles Scheme (CTS). The CTS granted a lease over part of the common area for construction of an additional 5x 2 bed townhouses which, upon practical completion, will form part of the existing scheme. The lessee is now in receivership having partially completed the development.
Property particulars: - 1,700sqm* site (total site ar...
ATTRACTIVE DEVELOPMENT APPROVAL FOR 52 APARTMENTS OVER 4 LEVELS! Elders Commercial is pleased to present to the market this commanding development site located in a highly desirable residential precinct surrounded by a diverse variety of shops, cafes/restaurants, public transport (train & bus) & some of Brisbane’s best primary & secondary schools.
The huge 2,425 sqm site covers 3 separate titles located in a quiet pocket of Sherwood within walking distance to almost everything!
Key features of this outstanding development site include:
• Well designed development approval for 52 apartments over 4 levels • Ground level parking providing an efficient ...
Prime Beaudesert Road Site - Unbeatable Exposure Situated on the corner of busy Beaudesert Road and Lillian Avenue, this site is strategically positioned to capitalise on the quick access provided to a variety of major arterials.
Additionally, Salisbury Train station is only a 150m walk away. With over 140m frontage to Beaudesert Road, this site presents a unique opportunity to buy or lease land in a prime industrial precinct with exposure to thousands of vehicle on a daily basis.
- 9,629sq m* of prime vacant land
- Corner site fronting Beaudesert & Lillian Avenue
- High Exposure
- Level site & security fenced
- Owner says presen...
188m Beaudesert Rd Frontage - What an Opportunity! With the amalgamation of 6 adjoining properties this parcel brings together 9,209sqm of land close to one of the most exposed intersections in South East Queensland.
* Huge Beaudesert Road frontage of approx. 188 metres
* Potential uses may include service stations, bulky goods, trade services
* Holding income on some of the properties
* Please note redevelopment and uses are all subject to BCC approval.
* Total Building Area is approximate only.
For more information contact Exclusive Marketing Agents Nick Zervos or Nick Comino.
73m Frontage to Ipswich Road * Large frontage to Ipswich Road
* Currently zoned open spaces.
* Motivated vendor.
* Lot has exposure to Ipswich Road and Muriel Avenue.
* May suit industrial development.