4,790sqm* SUBSTANTIAL DEVELOPMENT SITE ON THREE TITLES - 4,790sqm* Substantial development site on three titles
- QPP-LDR - LOW DENSITY RESIDENTIAL ZONE
- Dual street access
- 40m* Frontage to Lillian Avenue & 60m* Frontage to Basil Street
- Three existing dwellings on site allowing for holding income
- Close to Griffith University Nathan Campus, Shops, Transport, amenities
- Substantial residential development potential (STCA)
Contact David Monaghan or Jack Gwyn of Ray White Commercial for further information.
Land, Lots of Land * Opportune redevelopment site
* Unique two street frontage.
* Currently three house lots.
* Ideal for redevelopment due to its location.
* Many attributes, schools, hospitals, shops, shopping centres.
STRATEGIC LOCATION OFFERING ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES * Located on the renowned Moorooka Magic Mile in Brisbane Queensland
* Over 6,400sqm of prime land
* 100 meter Ipswich Road frontage
* Isuzu - Long term tenant with others providing holding income
* High grade car display showroom and 2 site offices
* 560sqm masonry warehouse
* Two street access
Outstanding opportunity to purchase one of the most exposed sites on Brisbane's Southside. Located on the renowned Moorooka Magic Mile this provides any purchaser with a prime site. The solid leases in place provides a secure investment for an astute purchaser with a view for further growth...
Great Location! Great and Rare Investment Opportunity at Moorooka!! Do Not Miss The DA and BA of this site have been approved with nine dual living apartments for commercial and residential usage!! Very rare investment opportunity for this property, locating at the golden corner of Helles St and Ipswich Road, It creates lots of imaginations!
It is only seven kilometers from this block to Brisbane CBD, easily accesses the Ipswich Motorway.
You can use owner's approved DA and BA to develop nine home or offices, or make business site, depending on your interest. Motel or serviced apartments are potential, too!
It surrounds by many local shops and businesses sites and g...
PRIME 1,416M2 SITE * General Industry zoned
* Currently used for panel beating business
* Lends very well to re-development
* Rare opportunity to secure General Industry development site under 2,000m2
* Short term holding income
Located only eleven radial kilometres south of the Brisbane CBD, this property is well situated in the heart of established industrial suburb of Coopers Plains. The block is zoned General Industry and is currently improved with a skillion style shed of approximately 1,000m2 and used for a panel beating business. The site would lend very well to a re-development and offers that ...
Develop to it’s Full Value – 4 to 7 Units Take 140 Hamilton Road, Moorooka from 4 units to 7 x quality, high return units using the approved DA.
140 Hamilton Road is ripe for the picking. The block is 7.5km from Brisbane’s CBD, close to transport, schools, and Moorooka’s shopping precinct. The suburb one of Brisbane’s consistent performers over the last ten years; it’s character shifting to one where there are new developments and stylish cafes popping up.
As is, this is a strata titled 4 x 2 bedroom + 1 bathroom + car space brick cavity unit block. The 2 lower units have polished floors and attract $ 290 and $ 300 pe...
Prime Beaudesert Road Site - Unbeatable Exposure Situated on the corner of busy Beaudesert Road and Lillian Avenue, this site is strategically positioned to capitalise on the quick access provided to a variety of major arterials.
Additionally, Salisbury Train station is only a 150m walk away. With over 140m frontage to Beaudesert Road, this site presents a unique opportunity to buy or lease land in a prime industrial precinct with exposure to thousands of vehicle on a daily basis.
- 9,629sq m* of prime vacant land
- Corner site fronting Beaudesert & Lillian Avenue
- High Exposure
- Level site & security fenced
- Owner says presen...
PLENTY OF SPACE IN COOPERS PLAINS * Level zoned land with a total size of 3,273m2
* Three street frontage
* Close proximity to Boundary Road and Beaudesert Road
* Easy truck access
* Site is fully serviced and ready to build if needed
* Can be divided into numerous lots
* Also available for lease
Salisbury and Coopers Plains are between eleven-twelve kilometres south of the CBD, respectively, and dominated by smaller properties, with some larger spaces mixed in. Their primary users tend to be related to light manufacturing and distribution, each enjoying very good access to major arterials like Beaudesert and Ipswich...
188m Beaudesert Rd Frontage - What an Opportunity! With the amalgamation of 6 adjoining properties this parcel brings together 9,209sqm of land close to one of the most exposed intersections in South East Queensland.
* Huge Beaudesert Road frontage of approx. 188 metres
* Potential uses may include service stations, bulky goods, trade services
* Holding income on some of the properties
* Please note redevelopment and uses are all subject to BCC approval.
* Total Building Area is approximate only.
For more information contact Exclusive Marketing Agents Nick Zervos or Nick Comino.
THIS IS IT! • 600m² land with house
• DA approval in place
• House with long term tenant or move in
• Suit tradie
• Price reduced!
This property is located only 12 kilometres south of the Brisbane CBD approx 200m east of Beaudesert Road. Coopers Plains is one of the most established industrial precincts in South East Queensland and is home to many successful Queensland, national and multi-national companies. This property offers General Industry zoned land with an existing house. This offers flexibility to investors, owner occupiers and developers as they can operate from the property immediately,...
General Industry Coopers Plains Development Site * 1,593sqm of land in popular Coopers Plains precinct
* IN3 - General Industry C zoning allows for a variety of users
* Previous DA approval for four warehouse/office units (686sqm total)
* 17m street frontage to Boyland Avenue
* Close proximity to both Beaudesert & Boundary Roads.
* Small General Industry blocks rarely come to the market.
* Motivated owner will consider ANY written offer.
* This opportunity is not to be missed.
73m Frontage to Ipswich Road * Large frontage to Ipswich Road
* Currently zoned open spaces.
* Motivated vendor.
* Lot has exposure to Ipswich Road and Muriel Avenue.
* May suit industrial development.
COOPERS PLAINS QLD, DA,BA APPROVED BROTHEL "sex services premises" ON THE LAND O Freehold Building with Brothel DA &BA Approved. Operate it yourself or lease it out with fantastic rental return. This brothel is an industrial unit, a beautiful GEM that has been converted into a brothel. This elevated post war brick home has 3 bedrooms and large covered rear deck. Also with office or workshop downstairs. It requires renovation or demolish it and make a brand new tastefully brothel, With land size of 2,061m2 offer heaps of parking space. This block is also can used for cars/boats yard or for mechanic repairs workshop.
Also featuring: - Workshop with 3 phase power -Large veh...
Redevelopment Site with $62,000 pa Holding Income Coopers Plains heartland industrial holding of 7,435 sqm with a generous main road frontage. The General Industry zoned site has three older style industrial sheds of approximately 1,700 sqm and offers large for outdoor storage. Ill health forces sale outcome.
For further information, please contact Jack Pershouse CBRE.