*NEW* Premier Townsville Motel Freehold and Business The RAAS Group are proudly exclusive agents for the sale of the immaculate and spacious Cascade Motel In Townsville Freehold Going Concern.
Comprising a total of 27 letting rooms, spacious managers self-contained unit and a guest laundry, restaurant, bar and commercial kitchen. There are 28 open parking areas for accommodation guests, and in-ground pool with BBQ pavilion onsite.
Cascade is currently ranked #1 on TripAdvisor (out of 41 accommodation providers) in Townsville and has been at the top since August 2013. With a recent 10 room extension in 2006, and 60+% occupancy is an excitin...
Townsville's Iconic Banjo Paterson Motor Inn in Townsville is for Sale! LOCATION: TOWNSVILLE, North Queensland Gross Profit: $450,000* Net Profit: $51,000* (Verification of Financial Performance is available on request)
Are you searching for a motel leasehold in the Townsville region? Look no further than the Banjo Paterson Motor Inn and Restaurant.
Located on Bowen Road's "Motel Strip", Banjo's leasehold includes 25 refurbished "pet friendly" units and a large, fully licensed restaurant (capacity approx. 40pp). The reception area is located in a separate office on entry, with CCTV video surveillance, internet, computers and software to operate the motel.
OONOONBA HOTEL CBRE Hotels, in conjunction with Power Jeffrey & Co, present the Oonoonba Hotel, Townsville.
- Net Gaming $889,000p/a* after gaming tax and levies
- Freehold Going Concern Hotel on 3,739sqm* site
- Located 6km* from Townsville CBD
- 28 Gaming Machines, TAB and Keno
- Central cold room services Sports Bar, Bistro Bar and DOSA
- Dual lane drive-through bottle shop and 60+ car parks
- 8 separate air-conditioned motel rooms
- Record infrastructure projects touted, $5.07 billion* currently underway, with another $8.52 billion* due to start within two years (Source: Townsville Enterprise...
Major Townsville Development Site Corner Charters Towers Road and Woolcock Street, Townsville * 4,336m2 corner site on major signalised intersection at the juncture of the Northern, Southern and Western feeders connecting to the CBD;
* 53,600 vehicle movements between 6am to 6pm daily;
* Multi storey motel approval including 110 units and 1,650m2 commercial space already in place;
* Ideal mixed use development site - versatile Centre Frame' zoning suits a large range of developments;
* Adjoins Officeworks and features frontage to the main straight of the Townsville 400 V8 Supercar track.