Prime Beaudesert Road Site - Unbeatable Exposure Situated on the corner of busy Beaudesert Road and Lillian Avenue, this site is strategically positioned to capitalise on the quick access provided to a variety of major arterials.
Additionally, Salisbury Train station is only a 150m walk away. With over 140m frontage to Beaudesert Road, this site presents a unique opportunity to buy or lease land in a prime industrial precinct with exposure to thousands of vehicle on a daily basis.
- 9,629sq m* of prime vacant land
- Corner site fronting Beaudesert & Lillian Avenue
- High Exposure
- Level site & security fenced
- Owner says presen...
188m Beaudesert Rd Frontage - What an Opportunity! With the amalgamation of 6 adjoining properties this parcel brings together 9,209sqm of land close to one of the most exposed intersections in South East Queensland.
* Huge Beaudesert Road frontage of approx. 188 metres
* Potential uses may include service stations, bulky goods, trade services
* Holding income on some of the properties
* Please note redevelopment and uses are all subject to BCC approval.
* Total Building Area is approximate only.
For more information contact Exclusive Marketing Agents Nick Zervos or Nick Comino.
73m Frontage to Ipswich Road * Large frontage to Ipswich Road
* Currently zoned open spaces.
* Motivated vendor.
* Lot has exposure to Ipswich Road and Muriel Avenue.
* May suit industrial development.
Riverview Development (partially complete) Under Instruction from the Receivers and Managers we are pleased to present this opportunity at 39 Ferry Street, Sherwood for sale by Expressions of Interest.
The property comprises an existing 6 townhouse development operated under the 39 Ferry Street Community Titles Scheme (CTS). The CTS granted a lease over part of the common area for construction of an additional 5x 2 bed townhouses which, upon practical completion, will form part of the existing scheme. The lessee is now in receivership having partially completed the development.
Property particulars: - 1,700sqm* site (total site ar...
STRATEGIC LOCATION OFFERING ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES * Located on the renowned Moorooka Magic Mile in Brisbane Queensland
* Over 6,400sqm of prime land
* 100 meter Ipswich Road frontage
* Isuzu - Long term tenant with others providing holding income
* High grade car display showroom and 2 site offices
* 560sqm masonry warehouse
* Two street access
Outstanding opportunity to purchase one of the most exposed sites on Brisbane's Southside. Located on the renowned Moorooka Magic Mile this provides any purchaser with a prime site. The solid leases in place provides a secure investment for an astute purchaser with a view for further growth...
Two Good Reasons to Purchase - Take One or Take Two! Raine & Horne Commercial are pleased to present 2443 & 2447 Ipswich Road, Oxley for sale.
Both properties take advantage of Main Road frontage onto busy Ipswich Motorway, making these two properties ideal for a home based business wanting "free advertising" from thousands of passing vehicles per day.
Situated approximately 12km south west of the Brisbane CBD, the property is ideally located offering excellent access to all major southern Brisbane transport routes (Ipswich Motorway, Logan motorway & Centenary Highway).
Great Location! Great and Rare Investment Opportunity at Moorooka!! Do Not Miss The DA and BA of this site have been approved with nine dual living apartments for commercial and residential usage!! Very rare investment opportunity for this property, locating at the golden corner of Helles St and Ipswich Road, It creates lots of imaginations!
It is only seven kilometers from this block to Brisbane CBD, easily accesses the Ipswich Motorway.
You can use owner's approved DA and BA to develop nine home or offices, or make business site, depending on your interest. Motel or serviced apartments are potential, too!
It surrounds by many local shops and businesses sites and g...
PRIME 1,416M2 SITE * General Industry zoned
* Currently used for panel beating business
* Lends very well to re-development
* Rare opportunity to secure General Industry development site under 2,000m2
* Short term holding income
Located only eleven radial kilometres south of the Brisbane CBD, this property is well situated in the heart of established industrial suburb of Coopers Plains. The block is zoned General Industry and is currently improved with a skillion style shed of approximately 1,000m2 and used for a panel beating business. The site would lend very well to a re-development and offers that ...
A TREMENDOUS OPPORTUNITY FOR INDUSTRIAL BUYERS An exciting new 1 HA block has become available forming part of the anticipated Lower Oxley Creek North Neighbourhood Plan. The new 'Neighbourhood Plan' involves the sites change in zoning from Rural to Industrial, providing tremendous opportunity for Industrial buyers.
The intention of the plan is to provide an industrial extension to the south-west industrial gateway, encouraging low impact industry and medium impact industry uses.
Scope for further subdivision creating smaller lots to cater for the current industrial market is a possibility. Brisbane City Council foresees the adoption of...
Develop to it’s Full Value – 4 to 7 Units Take 140 Hamilton Road, Moorooka from 4 units to 7 x quality, high return units using the approved DA.
140 Hamilton Road is ripe for the picking. The block is 7.5km from Brisbane’s CBD, close to transport, schools, and Moorooka’s shopping precinct. The suburb one of Brisbane’s consistent performers over the last ten years; it’s character shifting to one where there are new developments and stylish cafes popping up.
As is, this is a strata titled 4 x 2 bedroom + 1 bathroom + car space brick cavity unit block. The 2 lower units have polished floors and attract $ 290 and $ 300 pe...
4,790sqm* SUBSTANTIAL DEVELOPMENT SITE ON THREE TITLES - 4,790sqm* Substantial development site on three titles
- QPP-LDR - LOW DENSITY RESIDENTIAL ZONE
- Dual street access
- 40m* Frontage to Lillian Avenue & 60m* Frontage to Basil Street
- Three existing dwellings on site allowing for holding income
- Close to Griffith University Nathan Campus, Shops, Transport, amenities
- Substantial residential development potential (STCA)
Contact David Monaghan or Jack Gwyn of Ray White Commercial for further information.
Development Potential + Holding Income * 9,539 sqm of level site * Level site with large hardstand area * Currently used as a storage yard * Rented at $80,000 pa * Located in Lower Oxley Creek Neighbourhood Plan * Willawong is identified as a Major Urban Development Area
POTENTIAL INDUSTRIAL SITE WITH HOLDING INCOME • Large 3.17 ha site with holding income of $34,000 pa • House and soil processing yard as tenants • Approx. 15 km South West of Brisbane CBD • Easy access to Ipswich, Logan & Centenary M’ways • Close to major industrial development • Located within Lower Oxley Creek Neighbourhood Plan • Willawong is identified as a Major Urban Development Area
PLENTY OF SPACE IN COOPERS PLAINS * Level zoned land with a total size of 3,273m2
* Three street frontage
* Close proximity to Boundary Road and Beaudesert Road
* Easy truck access
* Site is fully serviced and ready to build if needed
* Can be divided into numerous lots
* Also available for lease
Salisbury and Coopers Plains are between eleven-twelve kilometres south of the CBD, respectively, and dominated by smaller properties, with some larger spaces mixed in. Their primary users tend to be related to light manufacturing and distribution, each enjoying very good access to major arterials like Beaudesert and Ipswich...
ATTRACTIVE DEVELOPMENT APPROVAL FOR 52 APARTMENTS OVER 4 LEVELS! Elders Commercial is pleased to present to the market this commanding development site located in a highly desirable residential precinct surrounded by a diverse variety of shops, cafes/restaurants, public transport (train & bus) & some of Brisbane’s best primary & secondary schools.
The huge 2,425 sqm site covers 3 separate titles located in a quiet pocket of Sherwood within walking distance to almost everything!
Key features of this outstanding development site include:
• Well designed development approval for 52 apartments over 4 levels • Ground level parking providing an efficient ...
High Yielding Investment with 3 Year Lease A strategic location just off the Ipswich Motorway approximately 15 kilometres from the Brisbane CBD.
Neighbouring businesses include Harvey Norman, McDonalds, Bunnings, JB HiFi, The Good Guys, Officeworks and Super A Mart emphasising the strategic location of this site.
Largely undeveloped the land can could be improved in the future.
* 5,413sqm yard recently levelled and compacted offered for sale with a new 3 year lease
* Returning $93,000 p/a plus GST - Tenant pays all outgoings
* Personal and bank guarantee as lease security
* Improvements include former house/office, workshop ...
LAND BANKING OR BUILD TWO DREAM HOMES HERE! This beautiful site (on 2 lots) is located in the heart of fast growing Willawong and approx. 15 radial kilometres form the Brisbane CBD. It is ideally located on the northern side of King Avenue, a main connection between Sunnybank and Richlands.
This is an excellent opportunity to land bank and in the meantime enjoy a unique country style living.
• 6.59 ha of significant land holding • All services connected • 5 dams & 30 metre-deep water bore • Large storage yard at rear • Exceptional exposure to busy King Avenue • The area is subject to considerable growth and development • Minutes’ dri...
THIS IS IT! • 600m² land with house
• DA approval in place
• House with long term tenant or move in
• Suit tradie
• Price reduced!
This property is located only 12 kilometres south of the Brisbane CBD approx 200m east of Beaudesert Road. Coopers Plains is one of the most established industrial precincts in South East Queensland and is home to many successful Queensland, national and multi-national companies. This property offers General Industry zoned land with an existing house. This offers flexibility to investors, owner occupiers and developers as they can operate from the property immediately,...
Land, Lots of Land * Opportune redevelopment site
* Unique two street frontage.
* Currently three house lots.
* Ideal for redevelopment due to its location.
* Many attributes, schools, hospitals, shops, shopping centres.
General Industry Coopers Plains Development Site * 1,593sqm of land in popular Coopers Plains precinct
* IN3 - General Industry C zoning allows for a variety of users
* Previous DA approval for four warehouse/office units (686sqm total)
* 17m street frontage to Boyland Avenue
* Close proximity to both Beaudesert & Boundary Roads.
* Small General Industry blocks rarely come to the market.
* Motivated owner will consider ANY written offer.
* This opportunity is not to be missed.
INCOME - EXPOSURE - FURTHER DEVELOPMENT • 5,607 m2 with good holding income • Elevated site- Emerging Community zoning • Large advertising board, shops and brick house • $55,000 pa rent from advertising board • Potential for more income from house & shops • Excellent exposure to Ipswich Road • Rare opportunity with various development options
COOPERS PLAINS QLD, DA,BA APPROVED BROTHEL "sex services premises" ON THE LAND O Freehold Building with Brothel DA &BA Approved. Operate it yourself or lease it out with fantastic rental return. This brothel is an industrial unit, a beautiful GEM that has been converted into a brothel. This elevated post war brick home has 3 bedrooms and large covered rear deck. Also with office or workshop downstairs. It requires renovation or demolish it and make a brand new tastefully brothel, With land size of 2,061m2 offer heaps of parking space. This block is also can used for cars/boats yard or for mechanic repairs workshop.
Also featuring: - Workshop with 3 phase power -Large veh...
Redevelopment Site with $62,000 pa Holding Income Coopers Plains heartland industrial holding of 7,435 sqm with a generous main road frontage. The General Industry zoned site has three older style industrial sheds of approximately 1,700 sqm and offers large for outdoor storage. Ill health forces sale outcome.
For further information, please contact Jack Pershouse CBRE.