Prime Industrial Development Site Rare opportunity to acquire one of the only parcels of industrial land in the 'Thornton Estate', adjacent to Penrith train station.
The site forms part of UrbanGrowth NSW’s ‘Thornton’ project which offers direct exposure to the new residential population from housing and amenity approved for Thornton. Thornton is located adjacent to Penrith Railway Station and CBD.
The site offers adaptable development uses from small strata units, to warehousing, distribution, sports & fitness orientated developments and community based purposes. (S.T.C.A)
Two adjoining residential development sites - major suburban centre Property highlights:
• Site areas: 3,281sqm* & 3,075sqm* (total 6,356sqm*)
• Opportunity to purchase in one line or separately
• Zoning - B4 Mixed Use
• FSR - 3.5:1
• Height limit - 24m & 32m
• 39-45: 80 units DA approved (substantial commencement)
• 47-49: Raw site - estimated yield 125 units (STCA)
• Located 750m* from Penrith Station and Westfield
For sale by Expressions of Interest
Closing 3:00pm (AEST) on Wednesday, 14 September 2016
Paul Hunter - 0412 764 682
Gary Mason - 0427 896 404
4,306sqm (approx) IN2 Land North Penrith * The last opportunity in this new estate
* Frontage to two streets
* Subdivision due to be completed February 2017 - delayed settlements
* Flexible zoning that provides for many different users
* Community Title
* Be quick, this area will take off once new development takes place
Prime Corner Site A rare opportunity to purchase or lease the last vacant corner block remaining in the ever popular South Penrith Industrial Estate. The block offers:
- 2,111sqm (approx) site area
- Frontage to Abel Street and Harford Street
- DA Approval for 4 units (plans available upon request) with vehicular access from both streets
- Services available to the block
- Level and regular shaped land ready to build on!
Development Site-Ideal For Developers and Owner Occupiers. First time offered in over 68 years! Development site with main road frontage, Penrith/ St Marys area at Werrington-located close to intersection with new $70m Werrington Arterial link to M4.
40 Metre frontage approx to Great Western Highway.
Rectangular , level block.
Dual street frontage- Great Western Highway and Water Street.
Exposure to approx 36,000 vehicles a day plus potentially another 15,000 per day once the Werrington Arterial Road opens shortly.
Just rezoned to B6 Enterprise Corridor- allows business, office, retail and light industrial uses ( s...
Development site for sale Site area 2864sqm (approx.)
Frontage 47.245m (approx.)
Zoning R3 medium density residential
• 500m Public Primary School
• 1000m Public High School
• 1000m Catholic Boys High School
• 80m local Shopping Centre & Dining Options
• 1500m Indoor Sports Centre
• 2.6km Westfield Shopping complex
• 1.1km Kingswood Station (55 min fast train to Central Station)
If you are looking for a site in one of Western Sydney's most under developed suburbs then this must go to the top of your list.
There are only 150 houses that have been zoned for townhouse develop...
Residential Development opportunity in Western Sydney Development Approval for 132 apartments with a mix of one and two bedroom apartments across two buildings.
Multiple arterial roads located nearby including The Great Western Highway, M4 and M7 Motorways, all of which provide access by car to western and northern employment areas such as Parramatta, Norwest Business Park, Macquarie, North Sydney and the CBD.
The Nepean Public and Private Hospitals are within walking distance, located just over 150m* away from the subject site. The hospital provides 520 beds and is a major employment and educational home to many employees and students. ...
Raw Development Site - 1188m2 with B4 Zoning This superb development site offering 1188m2 of land with potential for a landmark mixed use residential development stca. Less than 100m from Nepean Hospital and 600m to Kingswood Station and local amenities, this is a superbly positioned and affordable opportunity to builder and developers alike.
* 2 existing homes with current rental income $41,600 pa approx * 1,188sqm block within walking distance to Nepean Hospital, station and amenities * Zoning- B4 Mixed Use, Floor space ratio- 3.5:1
* 100m / 1min walk to Nepean Hospital * 600m / 7min walk to Kingswood Station * 800m / 10min walk t...
Only The Best Will Do - DA Lodged for 115 Apartments and a Medical Centre (STCA) Colliers International is pleased to present for sale 29-33 Derby Street, 34-38 Somerset Street and 2 Hargrave Street, Kingswood via an International Expressions of Interest campaign closing Wednesday, 23rd March 2016 at 12pm (AEDT).
29-33 Derby Street, 34-38 Somerset Street and 2 Hargrave Street, Kingswood represents an opportunity to acquire a strategic mixed use development opportunity in the heart of a world-class medical precinct.
The site features a multitude of key investment highlights, including the following:
• Development Application lodged for 115 apartments and a medic...
TWO BOUTIQUE RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT SITES Opportunity to secure either one or two, medium density residential development lots at Jordan Springs. This is an award winning residential community by Lend Lease within the Penrith Local Government Area.
Both development lots are located within the Jordan Springs "Town Centre" and are within a short walking distance of the newly constructed Woolworths supermarket with specialty stores, village lake, parks, public transport, future education/community precinct and the village oval.
Development Lot VC6 is a lake frontage site which will have unobstructed lake views. It has the potentia...