SUNSHINE COAST SERVICE STATION & RETAIL WITH DA & HOLDING INCOME * Rare opportunity to purchase a commercial property in the heart of Noosa Heads, for re-development now or in the future
* One of only two service station sites in Noosa Heads
* Fully leased potential holding income in excess of $300k
* Current development approval for Drive Thru Restaurant valid until February 2020
* Prime location adjacent to shopping and business precinct at Noosa Junction
* 2 adjoining lots, total land area 2,914m2
* 2 street access – Noosa Drive & Coral Tree Avenue
* Business Centre Zoning
* Improved with retail shops, fuel station, sales office and ex...
PROMINENT NOOSA HEADS COMMERCIAL OPPORTUNITY * Three level standalone commercial premises
* Located in the heart of Noosa Junction’s central trading precinct
* Current net lettable area 665m2 over two levels
* Potential capability to expand net lettable area through renovation and refurbishment
* 9 undercover lock-up car spaces on basement level
* 16 metres of frontage to busy Sunshine Beach Road offering great signage/branding opportunities
* Zoned “Business Centre” under the Noosa Shire Council
* Suitable for medical, professional and retail users
* Close proximity to all major services including Australia Post, Noo...
Noosa Heads QLD, Retail shop for sale on the best location: Hastings St Noosa Heads QLD, Retail shop for sale on the best location: Hastings St
* Currently returning $119,000 per annum plus outgoings plus GST * Shop area 49m2 plus 15m2 of external exclusive use space * Current tenant has been there over ten years * Tenancy is a part of the popular "MAISON NOOSA" resort * Lease term 5 years + 5 years + 5 years * Shop is in close proximity to other popular businesses including Miss Moneypenny's, La Vida Restaurant, Witchery and Zachary's pizza * Best street in Noosa Heads with heaps of customers. * Net yield over 7% return
TWO BRAND NEW 15 YEAR LEASES ON NOOSA’S BUSIEST ROAD * Two brand new 15 year leases to 7 Eleven and KFC, commencing December 2016
* Estimated net income $527,000 per annum
* Net lease structure for both tenants (excluding land tax)
* 2,517m2 site with 68m frontage to Eumundi Road
* Huge exposure to over 15,000* vehicles daily
* Ideally located between two of Noosa’s busiest roundabouts and offering access from two streets.
* Part of a larger development comprising 1,600m2 of industrial showrooms 50% committed at Jax Tyres and Repco
* Located in the Commercial Hub of Noosa with neighbours including Toyota, Mazda, Bunnings and Mer...
PROMINENT NOOSA DEVELOPMENT SITE WITH STRONG HOLDING INCOME * A site with excellent high exposure site boasting approximately 88 metres of frontage to busy Hilton Terrace
* Three street frontage providing easy vehicle access and egress to the site.
* Holding income of approximately $248,459 per annum with seven separate tenants and demolition clauses
* Three separate titles providing flexibility to develop the property in stages or sell off surplus area
* Zoning "Neighbourhood Centre"
* Hilton Terrace is the main link road between the towns of Noosaville and Tewantin
* Close proximity to Noosa Private Hospital, Tewantin, Noosaville, Has...
NATIONALLY TENANTED INVESMENT NOOSA * Annual net return of $316,007.57 (approximately)
* Leased to national operators Forty Winks and Rivers
* New lease in place with Rivers commencing 01/01/2016
* Forty Winks have committed to their upcoming option period
* Popular location within the “Noosa Homemaker Centre”
* Neighbouring tenants include Toy World, Repco, McDonalds, Domino’s, Noosaville 7 Day Medical Centre, Pet Stock, Dan Murphy’s, Noosa Village Shopping Centre and Network Video
* Tenancy includes multiple roller doors at the rear for deliveries
* Lot 1 is the most prominent position in the complex
BITE SIZED RETAIL/ALLIED HEALTH INVESTMENTS * Lot 5 area 41m2
* Lot 9 area 39m2
* Lot 5 leased to physiotherapist returning $32,000pa net plus GST, with 5 + 5 + 5 year lease expiring July 2020
* Lot 9 leased to Noosa Brow Co. returning $33,150pa net plus GST, with 3 + 3 + 3 year lease expiring March 2018
* High exposure position on the corner of Thomas Street and Gympie Terrace
* Fantastic location in the heart of Noosaville’s café and restaurant precinct
* In close proximity to all major services including Noosa Village Shopping Centre, Noosa Homemaker Centre and Harvey Norman
* To be sold as individual lots
COMMERCIAL INVESTMENT FRONTING THE NOOSA RIVER * Shop area 66m2 plus exclusive use balcony
* Freshly leased premises to established boutique bar operators
* Lease term – 3 + 5 + 5
* Lease commencement – 06/06/2016
* Currently returning $73,300 per annum plus outgoings plus GST
* Shop fronts the Noosa River beside other popular food venues
For Sale $1.1 million
For more information, please contact Nick Wilson on 0406 630 172.