DA Approved - Airport Precinct Capitalise on the massive infrastructure spending to upgrade the Williamtown RAAF base and consistent growth of the internationally capable Newcastle Airport. The site is approved for a tourist facility and three fast food outlets, however the design is easily adaptable to the convenience market. This opportunity capitalises on the growing demand for ancillary services required to support the substantial growth forecast for this regionally significant location.
- Strategic and exposed location.
- Close proximity to Newcastle Airport
- Approved for tourism facility (fast food)
- $1.5 bil...
M.H.E. Residential Village * Located in a high growth, idyllic beachside town.
* D/A cleared for sign off by Council.
* Good sustainable income now from existing business.
* Very expandable M.H.E and other business.
* Level site, easily worked.
* Golf course an easy stroll, beach closer.
* Be quick - M.H.E's are the fastest growth industry in the property market today.
ATTENTION INVESTORS - LEVEL 1570m2 INDUSTRIAL BLOCK Located in a beautiful Port Stephens Hot Spot is this fabulous level industrial block of land. The site is fully fenced and has all town services available. Only a one minute drive to Lemon Tree Passage CBD, Esplanade, Marina & Specialty Shops. Only 20 minutes to Newcastle Airport, 45 minutes to Newcastle and around 2.5hrs to Sydney.
Premium Development Site plus Functional Improvements- Occupy & Invest !! ****Commercial zoning of B5 Business Development****
Rectangular in shape, currently sited upon the property is a refurbished office & warehouse building used for office and storage purposes and ready for immediate purchase. Previously purpose built as a petrol station the property is accessed via the Pacific Highway. The rear of the property is flat, fenced and ready for development. Genuine opportunity to purchase a zoned development site perfect for a multitude of businesses. From yard display to warehousing & distribution users looking for excellent exposure and premium access this ...
IBIS STYLES SALAMANDER SHORES HOTEL - Waterfront hotel on 1.2ha site with Master Plan Approval for substantial redevelopment
- 91 guest rooms with water views across Port Stephens
- Extensive conferencing, F&B, bar with 12 PME's, parking for over 100 vehicles
- Current turnover approximately $3.6m per annum
- Vacant Possession available - Significant trading upside
- Master Plan Approved site for mixed-use project providing 19,600sqm of GFA*
- R3 Medium Density Residential Zoning
- Approximately two hours drive north of Sydney