STRATEGIC LOCATION OFFERING ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES * Located on the renowned Moorooka Magic Mile in Brisbane Queensland
* Over 6,400sqm of prime land
* 100 meter Ipswich Road frontage
* Isuzu - Long term tenant with others providing holding income
* High grade car display showroom and 2 site offices
* 560sqm masonry warehouse
* Two street access
Outstanding opportunity to purchase one of the most exposed sites on Brisbane's Southside. Located on the renowned Moorooka Magic Mile this provides any purchaser with a prime site. The solid leases in place provides a secure investment for an astute purchaser with a view for further growth...
Great Location! Great and Rare Investment Opportunity at Moorooka!! Do Not Miss The DA and BA of this site have been approved with nine dual living apartments for commercial and residential usage!! Very rare investment opportunity for this property, locating at the golden corner of Helles St and Ipswich Road, It creates lots of imaginations!
It is only seven kilometers from this block to Brisbane CBD, easily accesses the Ipswich Motorway.
You can use owner's approved DA and BA to develop nine home or offices, or make business site, depending on your interest. Motel or serviced apartments are potential, too!
It surrounds by many local shops and businesses sites and g...
Develop to it’s Full Value – 4 to 7 Units Take 140 Hamilton Road, Moorooka from 4 units to 7 x quality, high return units using the approved DA.
140 Hamilton Road is ripe for the picking. The block is 7.5km from Brisbane’s CBD, close to transport, schools, and Moorooka’s shopping precinct. The suburb one of Brisbane’s consistent performers over the last ten years; it’s character shifting to one where there are new developments and stylish cafes popping up.
As is, this is a strata titled 4 x 2 bedroom + 1 bathroom + car space brick cavity unit block. The 2 lower units have polished floors and attract $ 290 and $ 300 pe...
4,790sqm* SUBSTANTIAL DEVELOPMENT SITE ON THREE TITLES - 4,790sqm* Substantial development site on three titles
- QPP-LDR - LOW DENSITY RESIDENTIAL ZONE
- Dual street access
- 40m* Frontage to Lillian Avenue & 60m* Frontage to Basil Street
- Three existing dwellings on site allowing for holding income
- Close to Griffith University Nathan Campus, Shops, Transport, amenities
- Substantial residential development potential (STCA)
Contact David Monaghan or Jack Gwyn of Ray White Commercial for further information.
Prime Beaudesert Road Site - Unbeatable Exposure Situated on the corner of busy Beaudesert Road and Lillian Avenue, this site is strategically positioned to capitalise on the quick access provided to a variety of major arterials.
Additionally, Salisbury Train station is only a 150m walk away. With over 140m frontage to Beaudesert Road, this site presents a unique opportunity to buy or lease land in a prime industrial precinct with exposure to thousands of vehicle on a daily basis.
- 9,629sq m* of prime vacant land
- Corner site fronting Beaudesert & Lillian Avenue
- High Exposure
- Level site & security fenced
- Owner says presen...
188m Beaudesert Rd Frontage - What an Opportunity! With the amalgamation of 6 adjoining properties this parcel brings together 9,209sqm of land close to one of the most exposed intersections in South East Queensland.
* Huge Beaudesert Road frontage of approx. 188 metres
* Potential uses may include service stations, bulky goods, trade services
* Holding income on some of the properties
* Please note redevelopment and uses are all subject to BCC approval.
* Total Building Area is approximate only.
For more information contact Exclusive Marketing Agents Nick Zervos or Nick Comino.
DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY - 830M2 - 2 LOTS ON ONE TITLE Located in a quiet leafy street just 6km from the CBD this 830m2 block with post war home is ripe for development, with 2 lots on one title there are a number of options for this property.
Retain and renovate the existing home, subdivide and construct SUBJECT TO BCC APPROVAL).
With a 40.2m frontage to Marjorie Street and 20.4m to Hamlet Street on 2 lots this is an opportunity not to miss.
â?¢ 830m2 (approx.) â?¢ LMR2 â?¢ 2 street frontages
Annerley is located 4 kilometres south of the CBD and neighbouring suburbs include Woolloongabba, Greenslopes, Dutton Park and Tarragindi. Within clo...
Land, Lots of Land * Opportune redevelopment site
* Unique two street frontage.
* Currently three house lots.
* Ideal for redevelopment due to its location.
* Many attributes, schools, hospitals, shops, shopping centres.
73m Frontage to Ipswich Road * Large frontage to Ipswich Road
* Currently zoned open spaces.
* Motivated vendor.
* Lot has exposure to Ipswich Road and Muriel Avenue.
* May suit industrial development.