POST OFFICE FOR SALE LOCATION
Located on busy road in the suburb of Woodridge/Logan
Central. Located in a large strip of shops and over the road
from a busy Railway Station. Excellent location and low rent.
Suburb has a mixture migrants and lower income customers.
* Suburban Post office with limited competition
* Business still growing and ample room to add to the number of Post Boxes
* Ample Parking available
* Suit 1st business buyer
* Sells of large range of Stationery
* High traffic flow business
* A very we...
Value Development Site Residential or Commercial * Level building block of 2,044m2
* Current old factories need demolishing
* Zoned RD5 (1 bedroom per 50m2)
* Located right near Kingston railway station
* Minutes to Logan Motorway and Pacific Highway
* Quiet street with easy access
* Bidding to start at $400,000
* Interstate sellers require immediate sale, don't miss this opportunity!!
RESTAURANT FOR SALE - URGENT SALE LOCATION
In one of the busiest shopping centres in the Slacks Creek area.
Shop located on main road .Great exposure to passing traffic.
One Owner and casuals
* Brand new shop fit only 1yrs old
* New tables and chairs for outside undercover eating
* Very attractive shop
* One of the best in the area
* Rarely comes on the market
* Great menu and prices
Opportunity Knocks - Ideal Self Managed Superfund or Redevelopment Site - 350sqm retail space - 1,014sqm parcel of land - Currently split into 5 individual tenancies - Ample onsite car parks - Loading bay and grease trap - Great potential for a multitude of buyers - May suit a wide array of businesses including dine in/take away restaurant, bakery, convenience store or laundry - May also suit builders and develop to maximise the 1,014sqm parcel of land with two storey redevelopment
Slacks Creek is located in the Logan Centre Business Area, which comprises growing retail businesses, industrial and commercial offices. Slacks Creek is ideally placed from a logisti...
RETAIL INDIAN AND ISLANDER SUPERMARKET LOCATION
In one of the busy strip shopping centre in Slacks Creek. On busy road near schools and a strong residential area. Area is showing huge growth in population.
Two Owners and casuals
* Well presented store in low income precinct
* Busy Strip shopping centre south of Brisbane CBD
* Store fitout is in excellent condition and growth can be had with addition of new product range
* Ample parking available
* Excellent long term lease
* Opportunity to extend the business to include a butchery
Retail Showroom on Moss Street * 513sqm retail showroom with high signage exposure
* Includes 411sqm retail + 102sqm mezzanine office space.
* Front glass facade provides excellent natural light.
* Tiled & open plan showroom suitable for a wide range of uses
* On site customer parking available at front + parking at rear.
* Roller door access from the rear.
* Can be split into three separate tenancies.
* Contact agent to arrange an inspection.
Incredible Commercial Opportunity in Slacks Creek - Tenanted Investment An opportunity exists for an investor to purchase an existing retail premise in the rapidly growing Slacks Creek suburb with prime exposure to Moss Street. Excellent investment properties like this are hard to find so it will sell quickly!
Located on busy Moss Street, one of the main business thoroughfares, this Slacks Creek property has excellent access to the nearby M1 Pacific and Logan Motorways allowing for a great connection to all of south east Queensland, including the Port of Brisbane, Brisbane and Ipswich CBD as well as the Brisbane Airport.
Potential Plus This industrial property is ripe to develop or invest. Large land holding of 3 Hectares with only a small portion not usable. The property has holding income to aid funding and is zoned for most industrial users. Key features include:
* Flood free
* Double road access
* Drive through for ease of transport
* Two titles
* 3,000sqm of sheds with tenants
* Current gross holding revenue $220,879 p/a + GST
* Proven area for industry
Quick access out to the M1 or Logan Motorway. Ideal for an Industrial Park
Multiple Revenue Streams This industrial investment is a proven performer. Currently configured into nine (9) tenancies with one vacancy. All current Leases commenced in 2016. Key features include:
* Various terms form 1 year to 2 years plus option
* Low site coverage of 25%
* General Industry type users
* Development upside
* Room to expand
* Current Gross revenue $220,879 p/a + GST
* Potential revenue $ 350,000 p/a + GST
This property with a tidy up has the potential for 9% plus net return.
Corner Site on Sort after Moss Street -4 roller door access
-Corner site offering ideal exposure and customer traffic
-3 Phase Power
-21 exclusive carparks
-Fully equipped kitchen and bathroom
-Well appointed reception and office
-Contact Jaems Balfour at Ray White today
Ray White is pleased to offer this well presented Freestanding property to the market. This mixed metal clad and Brick property is ideally located on Busy Moss street connecting with both Kingston road and the Pacific Highway Service road.
410m2* Warehouse/Offices in Great Location! 164m2* Warehouse with 156m2* office over 2 levels
90m2* Heavy load bearing mezzanine
Boardroom/kitchen and toilet facilities
Container high motorized roller door
3 allocated parking spaces with ample visitor parking
Close to Pacific and Ipswich Mwy