Commercial Cornerstone Every major township has a commercial hub and with the extensive residential and commercial development within the District Council Of Mt Barker it is now Littlehampton's turn to mature and develop in line with the needs of the local community.
Features are as follows...
- 100% Zoned Neighbourhood Centre (Commercial)
- HCA Littlehampton Policy Area 9
- Two Street Frontages & Four arterial roads to Littlehampton's centre point roundabout
- Pole Position in the centre of Littlehampton
- This is the last, largest and best commercial allotment available in Littlehampton
BRING BACK TO HEALTH Short on looks, but mighty on location and opportunity, this corner property enjoys outstanding potential. Located just 2kms south of the CBD on one of Mount Barker’s main arterial roads, the property has significant exposure to passing traffic. It is also a short distance away from the Mount Barker Hospital and the Summit Health Super-Clinic.
The site area is approximately 1,250 sq.m.
Although located within a residential zone (policy area 13 ‘Urban Renewal Area’), the property has approval for development into office space with on-site parking. Conceptual plans including car-parkin...
DEPOT, DISPLAY YARD OR DEVELOPMENT SITE • 1,696 sqm site area
• In the established Oborn Road light industrial area of Mount Barker, close to the entrance of busy Alexandrina Road with great access to new freeway intersection
• Includes two neat and tidy air conditioned units of 36 sqm and 18 sqm, providing office accommodation and staff facilities
• Light Industry zone
• 40.8m frontage to Oborn Road
• Compacted dolomite surfaced yard
• Secure yard with fenced boundaries
• Near-level site
• Dual driveway entrances, each fitted with high steel gates
• Smart front paved display area at entrance to the property – ideal for us...
DOUBLE-SIZED BLOCKBUSTER Comprising just under 4,000 sqm, this significant block is twice the size of most others in this popular park. It has been utilised as a storage yard and workshop facility by Vendors, MJS Tree & Stump.
Nearby occupiers comprise light industrial, bulky goods and recreational occupiers such as State Swim who are next door.
The vendor is able to re-locate, freeing up the site for sale with vacant possession. Alternatively a sale and lease-back arrangement is available.
Buy to develop for your own needs, or build and lease out. The spacious block provides great flexibility.
DEVELOPMENT SITE ADJACENT TO PROPOSED SUPERMARKET SCHEME MOTIVATED VENDOR - MAKE AN OFFER!
Corner of Main Road (Old Princes Hwy) & Bridge Street.
• Site of approximately 3,730 sqm
• Main Street position
• Corner site maximising exposure and accessibility
• Existing plans for 10 townhouses - concept plan attached as a photo
• Variety of commercial uses viable (STCC) to complement the adjacent Foodland supermarket development site
• Mature trees add to the stunning creek-side setting
• Aggressively priced to offer the purchaser plenty of upside
For further information, please contact commercial property and business sales specialists, ...
The Hills are Alive! 20 Amos Road, Nairne (Lot 3 Jeffrey Street) is located some 38km from the Adelaide CBD a short 40min drive straight up the south-eastern Freeway.
Key property Features:
- 132,000 sqm residential development site
- Situated behind the popular Howard Vine Yard
- Located approximately 8km from the Mount Barker CBD and Minutes from the Nairne Town Centre
- Zoned Residential Neighborhood by the City of Mount Barker
- Medium density zoning with a variety of allotment sizes suitable
ROOM FOR GROWTH Situated within popular Enterprise Park, opposite Home Hardware and amongst various established light industrial, bulky goods and service trades operators, the property comprises a shed on a block of approximately 2,137 sqm. including excess yard space suitable for further development.
Frontage to Secker Road is approximately 25m. The shed is situated towards the front of the block, leaving a large unsealed yard at the rear of approximately 960 sqm.
The existing shed is of steel frame, colorbond-clad construction providing a gross internal floor area of approximately 312 sqm (24.2m x ...