PREMIUM KINGSCLIFF DEVELOPMENT SITE with panoramic ocean views Very rarely does a parcel of land of this size and quality become available within Kingscliff's premium residential precinct. Superbly located in Hungerford Lane and complete with outstanding estuary and ocean views to Byron Bay.
The total site area is 1795.5m2 and is formed by 2 allotments yielding much opportunity.
- Existing vacant 2 allotment parcel is ready now for development;
- Current approval for 6 integrated housing allotments;
- Potential approval for proposed 11 x three bedroom apartments over 3 levels can be constructed in 2 stages;
- Access is via Hungerford Lane with ...
D.A Approved Coastal Development Site - KINGSCLIFF Development Approval in place for a high quality mixed-use development with forty (40) residential dwellings and a commercial precinct across four (4) levels.
- 3,046sqm well-configured site
- D.A Approved for 40 residential units + ground floor commercial lots
- On offer with 1st Phase Pre-sales in place
- Feasibility & Costings available
- Reference No. DA 15/0776
On the doorstep of Australia's 6th largest city and premier lifestyle playground, Kingscliff is a vibrant coastal village with all the amenity of a larger town perfectly positioned in the majestic northern rivers of NSW...
WATERFRONT DEVELOPMENT SITE For sale by Expression of Interest is a 3,870m2 parcel of land opposite the Tweed River at Chinderah with excellent views that can never be built out.
The land is zoned B4 Mixed use which has a multitude of uses including Hotel / Motel, Childcare, Medical Centres, Educational establishments, Function Centres, Home Industries, Seniors Housing or Shop Top Housing to name a few.
This is a very rare opportunity to purchase a prime land holding in the gateway to Kingscliff and the Tweed Coast
- 3,870m2 of B4 Mixed Use land opposite the Tweed River
- Excellent exposure and views up and do...
Pacific Highway Development Opportunity • 8.377 ha with holding income from two dwelling houses
• Over 300m frontage to Walsh Street and 450m to Pacific Highway
• Majority of site currently zoned RU2 Rural Landscape as per Tweed LEP 2014
• Several development options (STCA)
• Opposite Chinderah BP truck stop
For more information or to obtain a copy of the information memorandum contact:
Ray White Commercial GC South
Shop 14-15 'The Strand' Griffith Street, Coolangatta QLD 4225
Servicing Northern NSW and the Southern Gold Coast