Rare Infill Industrial Site – Develop or Occupy Savills in conjunction with CBRE are proud to present 53-55 Canterbury Road, Kilsyth for Sale via Private Deadline Sale closing Thursday 20th October at 3pm.
This rare infill industrial site is well located with a large exposure to Canterbury Road and has easy access to Dorset Road, Mountain Highway and Eastlink.
The site features:
+ Land area: 26,610sq m (2.61ha)*
+ Prominent development site with 78m* frontage to Canterbury Road
+ Industrial 1 zoned (IND1), suiting land sub divisions, owner occupiers and strata industrial developments (STCA)
+ Ideal for larger occupiers looking t...
INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT SITE (STCA) WITH 4 EXISTING FACTORIES Just off Canterbury Road, this site presents the opportunity for industrial development (STCA) including:
• 6539m2 site area*
• 4 existing factory / warehouses of 230m2* each
• Current rental return approx. $107,000 P/A
• Periodic tenancy
• Industrial 1 Zone
• 40 kms* from CBD with easy access to Eastlink, Maroondah Highway, Dorset Road
• Neighbouring facilities include Boral, Pick-A-Part and Bark King
• Suit a variety of uses (STCA)
*All measurements are approximate
OCCUPY OR INVEST OFFER $465,000 184 sqm of land
The downstairs shop is approx. 69 sqm. The apartment upstairs, offers a spacious lounge, 2 bedrooms plus a laundry/bathroom (also approx. 69sqm). The upstairs apartment is in need of some TLC, but offers a blank canvass so you can add your own touch.
The property has a large rear yard, and offers excellent exposure/frontage to Mt Dandenong Road.
Endless possibilities to occupy the whole building, occupy one part, or invest both.
Strong Investment With Upside The opportunity has arrived to secure a fantastic main road development site, with the potential to re-develop over time, whilst enjoying an income from the multiple tenancies currently operating from the site.
- Zoned Mixed Use - Currently has 8 office suites, with varied tenancies - Total building 829sqm (approx.) on a massive site of 1,950sqm (approx.) - Current income $98,325pa, with a potential income of $158,500pa (estimated) if fully leased
Work, Rest, Play - Unique Property With House, Hardstand & Warehouse This unique property located on Mountain Highway, Boronia offers purchasers the flexibility of having a fantastic industrial land/factory holding with the convenience of having a very comfortable caretakers residence on site.
- Land area 1,537sqm
- Zoned Industrial 1
- Huge concrete hardstand area
- Factory 160sqm
- Various sheds and outbuildings (all concreted floors): 160sqm
- Comfortable 4 bedroom caretakers residence 147sqm
- Total improvements of 467sqm
- 1 tonne Monorail crane
- No GST payable
For sale by onsite auction Thursday 27th of October at 12.00pm
BOUTIQUE DEVELOPMENT SITE * Land Area: 190 sqm (approx.)
* Zoning: Commercial 1
* A Planning Permit was issued from Knox City Council on 9 January 2014
A fantastic opportunity to secure a boutique development site adjoining busy neighbourhood shopping centre approximately 32km east of Melbourne's CBD.
A planning permit was issued for the site on January 2014 which permitted the development of a three (3) storey multi-use building with a ground retail tenancy and two (2) residential units with two (2) bedrooms each. Represents a good development of this site and worthy of re-application.
Must Be sold!!
Retail Investment with Development Opportunity A fantastic Opportunity to purchase two retail shops on one title .
This exceptional offering has two street frontages, development opportunity at the rear and potential to go up (STPA)
- Two retail shops on leases combined return $32,000pa plus GST approx. - Two Street Frontages - Adjacent properties are multi levels - Perfect location in prime location of Dorset Rd Shopping - Surrounded by public parking and national tenants
For more information, please contact Matt Brown 0418 599 486 or John Black 0419 341 986