Strata Title - Offices / Medical Suite Ipswich CBD • Well appointed suite in professional hub - vacant ready to move in
• Reception with waiting area, 2 consulting rooms with wash basins
• Records / storage room with kitchenette
• Multiple phone and data points NBN connection available
• Ducted A/C, security system, disabled access
• Designated covered car park and visitor parking at rear with ramp access
• Investment opportunity High profile location
• Also available for lease.
2 Separate Levels - CBD Main Street Frontage * High profile facing intersection - Invest or occupy
* Option to occupy or lease upper level with substantial income in place from lower level lease.
* With proposed redevelopment of city mall properties such as these will be in high demand
* Large 2 storey A/C office building with separate entries for each level and rear parking.
* Lower level 257m2* - Gross rent $83,128 + GST with CPI annual increases - 5 year term lease commenced 1/10/2014 with 2 x 3 year options
* Upper level 288m2* - Fully fitted out with offices, work stations, conference room, storage rooms, mobile f...
CBD location With Excellent Return! Where do you get a 9.2% gross return on your investment? On the ground level of the Aspire apartment complex
• Tenants on a 5x5 and 3x3 year terms
• Walking distance from all CBD locations
• Secure car parking underneath
• Planned nearby CBD developments a positive for future growth
Great entry level investment, call for an inspection today!
MAIN ROAD FRONTAGE - PROFESSIONAL OFFICES * 3 year term lease in place from 1st December, 2014
* Tenant will vacate if vacant possession required
* Council approved for Professional Office use
* Prime location on main Ipswich-Brisbane Hwy
* Close to Ipswich CBD, walk to Rail
* Area - Building 129m2* - Land 721m2*
* Air conditioned,security system,disabled access
* Multiple phone and data points
* Kitchenette, HWS, separate toilet facilities, 3 x Water tanks
* Concreted drive and large rear parking area
* location, access and exposure
* Information Memorandum available