CBD & Medical Precinct - 100 metres to the Ipswich General Hospital - 350 metres to St Andrews Private Hospital - 550 metres to Ipswich Court House - Current Legal Practise to stay on as tenant - 178m2 (approx) lettable area - 731m2 land area - Zoned PC - CBD Primary Use - On site parking
This commercial building has the present firm of Solicitors in place for the past 40 years. The existing legal tenant would like to stay on and is prepared to start a new lease with the successful purchaser, terms and conditions to be negotiated.
The property is located in a prominent position on the CBD edge and only metres fro...
Receivers' Sale - 1,618m2* CBD Site • Two lots (each 809m*) offered individually or in one line
• Zoning allows for varied uses
• Existing 183m* retail building
• Current DA for 40 residential units and commercial/retail use
• Centrally located to retail amenities, hospitals, schools, university and public transport
Expressions of Interest
Closing Wednesday 17 August 2016 4pm
Andrew Burke 0417 606 128
Matthew Fritzsche 0410 435 891
**This property is being sold by Expressions of Interest therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket f...
Approved 114 x 3 bedroom townhouses • Land Area: 2.56* Hectares
• Development Permit for 114 x 3 bedroom townhouses
• Designated RM03 - Residential Medium Density (Res Mixed Density)
• Cleared site with access to infrastructure
• Located in close proximity to vast array of local facilities and amenities including shopping, schools, parks, transport, health and recreation
City of Ipswich promotional showreel
Expressions of Interest
Closing Wednesday 23 November 2016 4pm
Mark Creevey 0408 992 222
Tony Williams 0411 822 544
Prime Industrial Land - $79psm + 8,127m2 Level block + All services connected + Caretakers residence with holding income + Flood free + Close to Ipswich City Centre + Great development potential + All serious offers considered + Land use - light industry
Contact Madsen Property now for more information or to arrange an inspection.
10,471m2* Vacant Land - Close To CBD • 2 adjoining lots in local business and industry at west Ipswich
• Situated between Keogh Street and Johnstone streets
• Lot 42 4,047m2* - Zoned LBB Local Business & Industry with permit for storage up to 3 metres high
• Lot 379 6,424m2* - Zoned Rec- recreation
• Only 10 minutes to the Cunningham, Centenary and Warrego Highways
• Commercial uses subject to council approval ...
1,783m2* Industrial Block - Flood Free • Rarely available commercial land in inner suburb
• High profile frontage on Edwards street entry off Monique Ct
• Established modern industrial estate
• Zoned LB08 Local Business and Industry (Briggs Rd /Rview/Fview)
• 5 mins to Ipswich CBD
• Easy access to the Cunningham and Centenary Highways
• Opportunity to invest or build to suit your business in growth corridor ...
6,630m2 Parcel With Future Development Potential! Rare opportunity to secure 6 properties on a total of 6,630m2 zoned CBD Residential high density and Local Business and Industry. With a current return of $137,000 and situated in the heart of Ipswich's hottest Real Estate precinct makes this an excellent investment proposition.
• Two sheds on 1,769m2, 4 houses on 3,242m2 and a vacant block on 1,619m2
• Long term tenants in place
• Walking distance to the Ipswich CBD
• Across the street from the new Bunnings Superstore
• Motivated vendor looking for genuine offers
Invest or Occupy This offering is located just off the Cunningham Highway with easy access to other major arterial Roads. This flood free industrial estate in Ipswich is well established with room for potential growth.
- Vacant land 1783sqm* - Entry off Monique court - 35 minutes to Brisbane CBD - Less than 5 minutes to the Warrego and Cunningham Highways - Zoning: LB08 Local Business & Industry
1.64Ha* Industry Site on 8 Lots • close to off ramp on national Highway
• Great site for transport operations
• 2 road frontage - Positioned on gateway to Swanbank Industrial Park
• Zoning LB 09 - Local Business and Industry (Sth Stat/Swanb/Fisc Rd)
• Within 5 kms* of Ipswich CBD and 35kms* of Brisbane CBD