DA & BA APPROVED DEVELOPMENT SITE, HAWTHORNE - 567sqm* Development Site (STCA)
- Zoned Low Medium Density Residential (LMR)
- DA & BA Approved for three large townhouses
- There are No Defined Flood Levels, Residential Flood Level, Overland Flow or other flood related flags associated with this property
- Cleared & level block
- 330m* from the new Hawthorne Central precinct
- 800m* from Bulimba's thriving retail precinct on Oxford Street
- Infrastructure charges yet to be paid
Contact market agent David Monaghan of Ray White Commercial TradeCoast for further information & access to relevant documents.
PRIME DA APPROVED DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY 55-61 Barker Street, New Farm represents an outstanding opportunity to secure a ‘development ready’ site in an exceptional position.
The 1,057m² holding is located in the highly sought after inner north suburb of New Farm and offers the following key characteristics:
• DA approved for a striking boutique apartment project providing 34 premium apartments;
• Strategic mix of apartments with a predominance of 2 bedroom + multi-purpose room, allowing for the project to be positioned towards premium, owner occupier product;
• Elevated 1,057m² site with extensive frontage to Barker Street;
Elevated 1,802sq m vacant LMR site with expansive Brisbane CBD views adjacent to train station - 4km* east of the Brisbane CBD
- Land Area: 1,802sq m
- Four adjoining lots with two street frontage
- Adjacent to Morningside Train Station
- The elevated site enjoys expansive views of the Brisbane CBD skyline and is conveniently located to the Morningside Railway Station, cafes, bars and restaurants
- Close proximity to the Morningside business precinct on Wynnum Road
- The vacant 1,802sq m property is classified low-medium density residential under the Brisbane City Council Planning Scheme and has outstanding development potential
- Cleared site ready for construc...
Great Return plus Future Upside!! This two storey brick building is located just off Breakfast Creek Road, adjacent to the proposed Bunnings site. It is also within walking distance to Bowen Hills train station and newly developed residential buildings.
This site has free standing titles and includes 16 car parks which are allocated to each of the current tenants. The ground floor is occupied by Geo Consultants with a floor space of 400m2. Mountain Designs occupy the first floor with a floor space of 800m2. Current rental is $440,000.00 per annum + GST
The premise has ample natural lighting, close proximity to Gasworks Prec...
THE ROLLS ROYCE OF BOARDING HOUSES This well maintained property located in New Farm is currently operating as a residential accommodation facility and represents a solid opportunity for the investor or renovator.
Set on an 810m2 double block of prime inner city land, the property is situated in a quiet leafy street and boasts fantastic city views.
It offers: * Land - 810m2 * Current Cash flow $5195 per week * 26 rooms * 5 x well equipped kitchens * Shower rooms and water closets * 3 separate living areas * Ample onsite parking 6+
Located in close proximity to an eclectic mix of dining, entertainment and retail amenity inc...
Major Newstead Development Site - Substantial holding of 6,500sqm
- Proximity to the river, Newstead Park & public transport
- Positioned with a key development precinct
- Mixed Use development opportunity
- Only 3.5km* to Brisbane CBD and 5km* to Brisbane Airport
RARE NEWSTEAD FREESTANDER - CALL NOW!! This freestanding warehouse/office facility offers self contained areas, coupled showers, kitchen facilities and breakout areas for staff. Situated off Breakfast Creek Road offering direct access to all major arterials and minutes to Newstead Gasworks.
Other featuers include:
- Rare freestanding industrial/office premises - 422sqm of warehouse with access from large roller door - 130sqm of office space over two levels - Air-conditioning - Sizeable bathroom with shower - Self contained living quarter upstairs plus office space - Breakout area, kitchen and lunchroom - Two undercover car ...
Free Standing Building - Owner Occupier Opportunity!! The property at 9 Maud Street, NEWSTEAD is just off arterial route Breakfast Creek Road which leads into Brisbane CBD. The property is only minutes drive to Newstead Gasworks, James St Precinct and Emporium.
- 506m2 Land size - 422m2 warehouse area - 130m2 upstairs office area. Three large open plan areas and ducted air-conditioning - Full size bathroom with shower - caretaker opportunity - Enclosed balcony area, break out area, kitchen and bathroom - 3 phase power, amenities on every level and insulated ceiling - Two undercover car parks onsite - 87m2 mezzanine area load bearing. C...