High Profile Position with Multiple Tenancy Options Exceptionally renovated and meticulously presented in a high visibility blue chip position, this superb commercial property offers a variety of options for the discerning buyer with multiple tenancy potential.
Positioned in the highly sought after East Toowoomba and within walking distance of Fairholme College, Toowoomba Prep and many of the million dollar homes of Toowoomba; it's position is the envy of many a business.
- 183m2* internal retail showroom/office space & 45m2* deck area - A large light filled showroom opening onto its own sun-drenched deck - Modern reception, waiting room and...
Calling Both Owner-Occupiers & Investors - 2,140m2 total land area over 3 lots
- 1,517m2 building GFA over 2 levels
- Features air-cond. multiple offices/ amenities to ground floor + large open plan/ board room
- Community based use with potential value-add to commercial such as Office, Health Care
- Adjoining car parking for up to 39 spaces
- In close proximity to the new Bunnings Warehouse / proposed Railway Parklands
- Inspections strictly by appointment
Great Opportunity for Owner Occupier Perfect opportunity for the owner occupier to acquire a property for their SMSF and invest in their future. 14 Makepeace St is zoned Low Impact Industry and is ideal for the tradie or any business requiring office space as well as truck storage and shed space.
- 122m2 Office - disbaled compliant, airconditioned - 120m2 Block wall shed with loading dock - 102m2 Colourbond shed, half insulated. - Concrete yard for low maintenance and ample car parking
Accelerating Success. To arrange an inspection, contact Justin Eastwell of Colliers International Toowoomba.
A-Class Offices in Emerging Northern Precinct - 2,539m2 land area with brilliant access
- DA approved 1400m2+ of professional office space over 2 levels
- Purchase as raw land or developed office precinct
- Stunning Building & presentation
- 58 off-street and undercover car spaces
3,238m* Toowoomba Northside Development Site Opportunity - 6 adjoining titled portions
- 4 existing residences, 1 shop & 1 office
- Designated Residential Choice, Urban Residential' mixed use site
- Main street frontage within 1.5 km* of city centre
- Approx. 70m* frontage to Ruthven Street
- Close proximity to Northpoint Shopping Centre, schools & public transport
Development opportunity within 100 meters of Northpoint Shopping Centre
-All reasonable offers considered
-Huge development opportunity
-Two street access
Located less than 100 metres to the south of Northpoint Shopping Centre, this 8248m2 redevelopment site is one of the last remaining in the area. The growth in retail and other businesses in this area over the last two years has been strong and this property offers a good opportunity to take advantage of this.