Retail / commercial development site (STCA) JLL is pleased to offer to market 353 Cessnock Road, Gillieston Heights.
Property highlights include:
- Site area – 1.146Ha (11,460sqm)*
- High volume of local traffic (circa 15,000 vehicles daily)
- Zoning – B1 Neighbourhood Centre
- Permissible uses include: child care centres, neighbourhood shops, hotel or motel accommodation, medical centre etc
- Located in new residential estate area
- New school earmarked nearby
For Sale by Expressions of Interest
Closing 3:00PM (AEDT) Wednesday 2 November 2016
PRICE REDUCED - 10.73 Prime Acres Zoned Residential, Opportunity Awaits! - Price Reduced Located in the Gillieston Heights Urban Release Area are 10.73 prime acres zoned R1 General Residential, with existing ability to subdivide up to eight lots and build a dream home on acreage whilst also having future subdivision potential. The property has DA approval which allows for subdivision on a staged basis, with the land capable of subdivision into 37 lots.
The property is only 2.5 kilometres south of Maitland, where there are shops, schools and health facilities to cater for the fast growing population. Planning is also currently underway for a new Maitland Hospital at Metford to...
Boutique Residential Development Site A boutique residential development site located on the western side of Ryans Road, directly opposite the newly expanded Gillieston Heights Primary School, with the western boundary of the residential zoned land adjoining flood plains, providing a boutique subdivision with an unrivalled rural outlook. The residual land comprising the flood plain can be subdivided with residential zoned land to increase gross revenues.
??- Zoned R1 General Residential, RU2 Rural Landscape and E2 Environment Conservation?
- Total Site Area: 10.33 hectares?
- Total Developable Area: 3.20 hectares
Residential Zoned Holding A residential zoned holding with residential development potential, ideally located close to the Maitland CBD with a northerly aspect over the adjacent rural holdings. The property is located on the western side of Cessnock Road, and accessible from the northern side of Gillieston Road, at Maitland.
- Predominately zoned R1 General Residential, and part RU2 Rural Landscape
- Total Site Area: 7.763 hectares (approx.)
- Forms part of a DA approved residential site
- Residential land bank, with the approved plan providing approx. 50 standard residential lots and four residual acreage ho...
Large Commercial/Residential Development Site Subject to DA
Development Bank!!! Set between the main road and a council car park on 1312 m2 parcel of commercial land and is in the center of the retail activity in the heritage suburb of Lorn.
The topography of the land lends itself to car parking underneath the street level building, if constructed with council approval.
It would be possible to have retail and office space on street level with apartments on first floor.
This is an opportunity to develop in Maitland’s most expensive residential suburb that has continuously showed more capital realization then any other suburb and only a short walk to the river and cit...