Developers Take Note • TWO Prime CBD Sites
• 104-108 Little Malop 683m2 (approx)
• Excellent onsite car parking
• Scope to renovate or redevelop
• 112 114 Little Malop -495m2 (approx)
• Corner Location (Union Street)
• Opposite Market Square Shopping Centre
• Available together or separate
• Zoned Activity Centre Zone 1
Central City Icon For Sale * Superb city premises in busy location in heart of Moorabool Street
* 2 Level building plus mezzanine
* Immaculate first floor residence with roof top garden with 360 degree views
* Easy access from rear lane
* Excellent amenities
* Ready to Lease or Occupy
* Attractive premises in excellent condition
* Building Area: 540m2 (approx) gross plus mezzanine
* Zone: " Activity Central Zone"
ATTRACTIVE CITY INVESTMENT * Two level building
* 1st floor provides living with bathroom
* Rear lane access
* Current rental $30,000 p/a plus GST & outgoings
* Building area: 285m2 (approx)
* Zoned: "Central Activity 1"
Prime CBD Opportunity Situated over 5 titles, 36 Mercer Street is located in what is known as the gateway of Geelongs Central Business Precinct. Rarely does a site of this magnitude come to market - With a first-rate tenant, exceptional development potential, its proximity to Geelongs Waterfront, Shopping Centres, Train Station & Deakin Waterfront Campus makes this a highly desirable and flexible site that has to be considered.
• Excellent development opportunity (STCA)
• Substantial 40 metre frontage to Mercer Street
• High quality, multinational tenant in place
• There is no height restriction regarding fu...
High Yielding Investment with Guaranteed Growth Secure 10 year lease to 2020 plus options to 2030. Fixed annual 3% rent increases including at lease options. Tenant pays usual outgoings. Purpose built 1,390 sqm facility comprising clear span warehouse (high internal clearance of 19m), administration offices and extensive surrounding hardstand. Massive site area of 6,241 sqm - Industrial 1 Zone. Dulhunty Poles: Manufacturer and distributor of comprehensive range of cement and fiberglass poles – 38% owned by ASX listed Energy Technologies Limited. Greater Geelong: Growing regional city of 220,000+ predicted to double by 2050 (G21 Regional Gr...
Busy Main Road Retail - Lots of Exposure * Pizza Bar, Take away food (STCA) * 80m2 (approx)
* Large glass frontage to busy road
* Includes big coolroom
* Grease trap connection point, sink/bench/dishwasher plumbing
* Staff amenities
* On site car space
* Surrounded by established residential homes & apartments
* Zoned Residential 1
* Property vacant, available now
Reduced Asking Price A fantastic opportunity awaits the future owner(s) of this retail store(s). Situated under a multilevel apartment complex in Geelong's CBD, this space is adjacent to a future serviced apartment complex with customers right on your doorstep. With services already connected, fit out and decorate the space to your liking.
The two stores can be purchased together for over 150m² of retail space, or they have the ability to be sectioned off into two independent stores with their own facilities.
Lot 31 features:
- 79 square metres*
- Corner location
- Secure external seating area / courtya...
Cotton on to this development oppportunity Located near the corner of Separation St and Thompson Rd, this property is an outstanding opportunity. With the ever expanding Cotton On, one can't not be excited by the prospect of the development potential of this property. A large showroom, offices, an expansive mezzanine floor, front and rear roller doors, and great parking are features of the building.
* Total site Area: 1,448m2 (approx)
* Ground floor building area 330m2 (approx)
* Rear undeveloped land of 930m2 (approx)
* Zoned Industrial 1
* Warehouse leased - 1 year term commencing 1/9/2015 ($25,000 + GST + outgoings)