DA APPROVED DEVELOPMENT LAND - DA approved for 12 townhouses - 3,710m2 of development land - Located on South Pine Road - Good local amenities (K-mart, sporting parks etc) - 20 minutes to the city, 5 minutes to bus & rail - 9 minute cycle to Grovely Railway Station
For more information or to arrange an inspection please contact Stan Topp of Brendale Commercial & Industrial
6.1 Hectare* Everton Park Development Site - Within 10km* north of the Brisbane CBD
- Low-Medium Density Residential, Emerging Community and Rural Zone
- Potential development options include townhouse, aged care / retirement and residential subdivision (^STCA)
- Multiple existing titles
- Walking distance to Brookside Shopping Centre, North West Homemaker Centre, Coles Everton Plaza, Woolworths Everton Park, Schools, Public Transport, Kedron Brook Bikeway, Parks and a variety of medical and health facilities.
Matthew Fritzsche 0410 435 891
Andrew Burke 0417 606 128
**This property is being sold by Expressio...
HOT Location!! DA approved 110 apartments, 8km radius of Brisbane CBD ( 5 Storey Rare chance! DA just approved 110 apartments with CITY VIEW!! ASKING FOR A REASONABLE PRICE!! At corner site with TWO street access. Key features:
- 8 km radius of Brisbane CBD, located on a cul de sac with two street access, plus 4 separate houses can earn rental income! - Approx. 200 metre to the large BROOKSIDE SHOPPING CENTRE - DA Approved 110 apartment project with city views, 108 * 2 bed and 2 * 1 bed apartments. Can be adjusted to create 3 bed apartments. - Total Gross Floor Area (GFA): 8,981 m2 in four buildings up to 5 levels in height - 200 metre from all the retail facilities of ...
McDowall Land Zoned Emerging Communities - 14,300m land and house property
- Zoned emerging communities
- Part of larger development area of 40,000m
- All services easily accessible
- Road frontage to Old Northen Road, McDowall
- Prime site suited for development
- Impact assessable
- Rare opportunity to acquire outstanding development site
For further information, please contact John Rossi.
1.01ha* Development Site - McDowall Brisbane • Prime development opportunity in established suburb only 13km* North from the CBD
• Designated Emerging Community
• Potential development options include townhouses, medium density apartments and aged care
• Land Area: 10,100m*
• Ideally positioned only 100m* from McDowall Village Shopping Centre
• First time offered for sale in 32 years
• Easy access to Westfield Chermside and Prince Charles Hospital
Tony Williams 0411 822 544
Mark Creevey 0408 922 222
**This property is being sold by Expressions of Interest therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The web...