Nothing Better than this! Coffee & Cake... You cannot find a better location in Endeavour Hills! To start your dream and become your own Boss.. Situated in a local busy area. Renting at $5,400 per month covers everything except your phone and electricity. Taking $11,000 per week approx. The only place in the area that sells large Cakes .The business is set up with all the equipment you need bake your way to success!
Major Urban Infill Development Site On behalf of the Department of Treasury and Finance, Savills is delighted to offer for sale this significant landholding located at 27-47 Photinia Street, Doveton.
The property represents a fantastic opportunity to acquire a large residential development site with direct access to Dandenong's central activities precinct.
Key features of this outstanding opportunity include;
- Substantial development site of 16,240sq m*
- Three extensive street frontages with a combined total of over 364 metres*
- General Residential Zone 1 providing for a range of development outcomes (STCA)
Long Established Supermarket + Liquor Renewed 5 + 5 + 5 year lease to November 2030. Established and successful supermarket over 50 years. Fixed 3% annual rent increases. Tenant pays all usual outgoings. Prominent 725 sqm building with 18.2 metre triple shop front with rear access and loading. Large 613 sqm landholding with premium Commercial 1 Zoning. Three freehold titles provide future flexibility. Prime position amongst complementary retailers including Priceline Pharmacy, Newsagent, Australia Post, Cafe's etc. Rent: $128,419 pa (November 2016).
Auction 11am AEDT Wednesday 26 October 2016 River Room, Crown Casino, Melbourne
* Located in Dandenong North school zone
* Currently running as a milk bar
* Land size -- 195m2
* Building size -- 360m2
* 2 stories new residential, modern design
* With 5 bedrooms, 2 bedrooms an 2 living rooms
* Double garage parking spots
* Must be sell with the business, welcome to offer
* Great location, close to school
* Taking $4,000p/w
* Business must be sell with the property, welcome offer
* With 5 bedrooms, 2 bathroom and double car park
* Fully under management
* Easy to run ...
GREAT OPPORTUNITY -- DANDENONG NORTH -- #10434507 GREAT OPPORTUNITY -- DANDENONG NORTH -- #10434507
The property :
* Land size -- 150m2
* Currently running as a Chinese restaurant
* Selling price $650,000
* Can selling with the business
* Fully equipped
* Excellent busy location
* Heavy foot traffic flow
* Large premises -- 150m2
* Taking $3,000p/w
* Reasonable rent
* New lease available
* Selling price $100,000
* Can selling with the property
* Open 6 days only
* 40 seating capacity
* Lots parking spots available
* Great potential to grow
For more information on property #10434507, please call...
Thriving Melbourne Sub-Regional Shopping Centre with Development Potential^ Stud Park Shopping Centre is a strong performing sub-regional centre on a site of some 10.9ha*. The Centre is anchored by Kmart, Coles and Woolworths representing 71%* of Main Centre Area, the Centre further supports approximately 58 specialty tenants, 3 kiosks, 2 pad site tenants and Rowville Library over some 26,043m²* of retail accommodation. The site provides various value-add opportunities including the potential of a mixed-use development on the northern portion of the site.
Property Key Points:
• Anchored by Coles, Kmart & Woolworths
• 26,043m² GLA
• 10.9ha* site
• 32km* south...