Affordable Tenanted Investment - Freehold purchase only - Income:- $36,000.00 approx. p.a Nett + Outs + GST
- Position perfect East Toowoomba close to Clive Berghoffer Stadium & East State School
- Currently leased until 1st April 2018 with 3 x 3 x 3 options in place to successful operator
- Features 2 main service areas, coldrooms, storage / preparation rooms, cooking / cleaning rooms & amenities
- Shed / parking area with access via side lane with handy street parking
- Highly sort after tenanted commercial investment
Fringe CBD Investment Opportunity Well located on the eastern side of Toowoomba's CBD and located in a popular fringe CBD precinct which has seen a significant increase in commercial activity over the last five years.
The current lessee operates a dine-in and takeaway restaurant from the site. A new 5 year lease with one 5 year option has just been signed. The unit itself is situated on the northern end of the complex consisting of three units.
ReMax Success occupies the adjoining unit and QBCC is in the tenancy on the southern end of the site. Adjacent to a number of other large commercial and retail buildings, Unit 1, 2...
Prime Redevelopment Site in the Heart of Toowoomba CBD Situated among the new chic and trendy precinct currently offering an array of new boutique style retail outlets and eateries popular to this central hub, this site is one of the last prime redevelopment opportunities in the city centre.
520 Ruthven Street, Toowoomba comprises a two storey commercial property offering an upstairs and downstairs tenancy with a total floor area of 800m2*.
The ground floor, currently occupied by Phat Burgers, features a retail shop, commercial kitchen and male and female bathrooms. Upstairs comprises a 204m²* open plan tenancy previously used as a gym. Uni...
Site Area 1,702m² approx.
Lease Term 15 years + 5 + 5
Commencing Rent $290,000 p.a.
Rent Increments: 3% p.a.
Market Review: every 5 years
Outgoings payable by tenants, including Land Tax, insurance, repairs / maintenance
Huge Stamp Duty Savings of approximately $173,000, if a purchaser prefers a transaction to be structured on the basis of land purchase and building contract
Well known South East Queensland location
Immediate access to major highway
Hot news: H&M announced opening of a New store by the end of 2016
High Profile Position with Multiple Tenancy Options Exceptionally renovated and meticulously presented in a high visibility blue chip position, this superb commercial property offers a variety of options for the discerning buyer with multiple tenancy potential.
Positioned in the highly sought after East Toowoomba and within walking distance of Fairholme College, Toowoomba Prep and many of the million dollar homes of Toowoomba; it's position is the envy of many a business.
- 183m2* internal retail showroom/office space & 45m2* deck area - A large light filled showroom opening onto its own sun-drenched deck - Modern reception, waiting room and...
Are you looking for Great Exposure with parking? - Massive 580m tenancy with many options
- Big separated front showroom/or office space plus another separate ensuited office
- Disabled entry from massive carpark at rear
- Kitchenette with sink and loaded with bench space, separate disabled toilet
- Big storage room with commercial shelving and mezzanine above with access from high rollerdoor with forklift!
- CBD position with cafes nearby
- Recently refurbished with no expense spared!
- Bonus income with Jonny Sprockets leasing adjoining shop at $25,000.00p.a.
Better Than The Share Market, Better Than Your Money in The Bank - Better Inspect Now!! Close to the outskirts of the inner city in South Toowoomba, this rare & impressive investment opportunity offers both commercial & residential components. Would be a great proposition for a self-managed super fund or an investor.
The commercial side of the premises is currently tenanted, with a five year lease in place generating a rental return of $28,000 per year with the tenant paying all outgoings. The residence has been fully tenanted, but is currently vacant to facilitate the sales process. Rental return has been $15,340 a year.
This unique, immaculately presented & maintained proper...
Investment Opportunity - Land area 182m2
- Stand-alone shop with a floor area of 94m2
- 1 year lease remaining with 2 x 3 year options
- Ideally presented & well established business
- Gross income - $22,520.00 Nett + GST
- Plenty of street parking
- Offers welcome
Freehold Tenanted Investment - Magnificent Street Presence • Tenanted by Ella Bache - Successful international brand • 240m2 NLA with "A" class fitout. • Current Income $106,722 net pa, annual increases at CPI. • 10 year lease - commencing 3/12/2007. • Classy fit out and excellent street presence and exposure. • Property includes: 8 treatment rooms including Twin Room; Pedicure and Manicure Lounge and relaxing Spa room • Reception and waiting area; retreat area; 2 shower rooms; laundry and kitchen area and loads of storage • Located in Toowoomba Central Plaza - an iconic 9 storey mixed-use building in Toowoomba's CBD.
Commercial CBD Freehold - 238m2* lot with rear access off Mark Lane
- Ground floor air conditioned retail showroom with rental holding income
- First floor consisting of 3 front offices, centre kitchen, 2 rear offices & large amenities area with shower
- Licensed rear car parking area
- Unique configuration suit end-user / investor
- Inspections by appointment
Opportunity to Secure a Grandeur Property in CBD An icon of the Toowoomba CBD, 2 Russell Street has recently undergone a face lift and is ready for the taking! Cornering Neil and Russell Streets, with dual lane traffic recently introduced under the Toowoomba Regional Council's CBD Plan, this property is incredibly well positioned and highly exposed.
- 470m2 NLA - smaller sizes may be available - 12 Individual Offices - Open Plan Foyer - 2 Boardrooms - Ample Storage - Original heritage era bank safe - Brand new Kitchen and Amenities - Undercover Outdoor Area
Positioned as a professional office destination, 2 Russell Street includes both on...
Ideal Location for Your New Offices / Retail / Showroom - 2,084m2 choice fringe CBD site
- Benefit from the Mixed Use' zone
- 3 street frontage
- Close to the Developing Bunnings and Mills Precinct sites
- Walking distance of CBD
- 5 titles included on site
CBD Fringe Development Opportunity * Prime development site in great location * 809m2 site with two street frontages * Great exposure to Ruthven Street * Currently utilised as a car sales yard * Offers multitude of potential uses (STCA) * Provides holding income whilst you plan for future development * Zoned Mixed Use – West Street Precinct
Accelerating success. For more information, contact Dan Dwan of Colliers International Toowoomba.
Premium Fruit & Vegetable Business and Real Estate Opportunity in the High Growth Toowoomba/Darling Downs Region 57-61 Neil St & 40 Annand St, Toowoomba
• Land area 3,160m*
• Wholesale warehouse and centralised administration
• Re-development potential for commercial, retail or mixed-use residential up to 12 storeys
89 Russell St & 17 Railway St, Toowoomba
• Land area 3,026m*
• High performing supermarket business with 70 car parks
• Re-development potential for commercial, retail or residential up to 6 storeys
• Includes 6 x 2 bedroom residential units on level 3
66 Condamine St, Dalby
• Land area 3,931m*
• High performing supermarket business with abundant car parking on adjoining lot
High Exposure CBD Fringe Opportunity Located on the Northern fringe of the Toowoomba CBD, 270 Ruthven St represents an excellent opportunity to secure a freehold property opposite what will be a major retail and lifestyle precinct of the CBD (Bunnings and The Mill developments).
- 392m2 of Split Level Ground Floor - 60m2 of First Floor - Staff Amenities - 8m2 ATM Bunker - currently leased to Heritage Bank - 20m Frontage to Ruthven Street - Secure On-Site Parking off Toomaroo Lane - Zoned Mixed Use Railyards Precinct
Perfect property for the Owner Occupier or the Investor with existing floorplate lending itself to split tenanc...
Mixed Use Redevelopment Opportunity - Toowoomba CBD • Located in Toowoomba’s CBD 158 Margaret Street is a considerable building with limitless potential • Gross floor area of 1,464m2 (approximately) and a NLA 961m2 (approximately) • Current gross income of $133,880.00pa* with 65%* of the building currently occupied • Retail spaces with Margaret Street frontage and high foot traffic • Direct access from council car parking at the rear, fully serviced lift and natural light through out • In walking distance to QIC’s Grand Central 500 million dollar development • Includes a combination of modern and original fixtures and fittings
Large Retail Parcel with Opportunity to Re-Develop This large parcel site is located in the Northern suburbs of Toowoomba cornering Harth and Holberton Streets. The back of the property joins a fully occupied Retirement Village, with direct access through to the centre from the Eastern side. The brick structured building occupies 353m2 of the site, with a total land area of 1,987m2 and a whopping 27 sealed carparks available.
Just a 400m walk to the St Andrew's Hospital, this property positions itself perfectly for a Medical or Childcare centre development. The surrounding neighbourhood presents a high number of family and elderly occupants...
Major Development Site Substantial Holding Income - Total land area 4543m2* over 6 titles
- 4 street access (Neil St, Thorn St, Douglas St & Julia St)
- Numerous uses under Toowoomba Regional Council's Principal Centre'
- 100m* from Empire Theatre
- Approved build height up to 12 stories STCA
- Opportunities for holding income while developing
3,238m* Toowoomba Northside Development Site Opportunity - 6 adjoining titled portions
- 4 existing residences, 1 shop & 1 office
- Designated Residential Choice, Urban Residential' mixed use site
- Main street frontage within 1.5 km* of city centre
- Approx. 70m* frontage to Ruthven Street
- Close proximity to Northpoint Shopping Centre, schools & public transport
Karingal Chambers - A two level, retail & commercial building consisting of ground floor retail & first floor commercial office space
- Ground floor retail fully leased
- Gross floor area: 841m*; Site area: 535m*
- Frontage to Ruthven Street of 14.5m*, southern frontage to Bell Street Mall of 37.12m*, eastern frontage to Bank Lane of 14.36m*
- Regional Centre Zone - City Core Precinct