12,700m2 Perfect Tradesman's Block Only 1km from the Drayton Woolworths Shopping Centre and situated on the New England Highway connection, this block is perfectly located for those wishing for developable land that you can build a house, shed and sell from a roadside stall. Being so close to the city and offering an array of development opportunites this block should be given good consideration.
4,224m2 Land Parcel Ideal for Commercial Development Large 4,224m2 block of land positioned on Anzac Avenue offering excellent exposure.
* Previous approval for service station * Large land parcel * Vacant land ready for development * 3 street frontage offering great access for a service station or a variety of other uses * Zoned medium impact industry
Accelerating success. For more information contact Dan Dwan or Darryl Green of Colliers International Toowoomba.
Level Development Block Priced to Sell - Land area: 8,458m2*
- Close to the Gore Highway
- Located in Drayton Industrial area
- 16km from Brisbane West Wellcamp Airport
- Quality level block next to railway
- Owner will consider serious offers
Development Approval for Multi-Res (9 Units) The difficult development process of approval has been done and this 2217m² on a quiet residential corner is ready for development with Sewer and Water on site.
Located in growing Drayton only meters from child care and primary schools, Drayton Shopping Centre is just down the road and walking distance to local hotels and restaurant.
This site represents a profitable opportunity for unit developers to capitalise on the DA in place and build 9 units from the already approved plans.
Accelerating Success. For more information contact Darryl Green of Colliers International Toowoomba on 0422...
Drayton Development / Multi-Use • Land Area : 2,428 m2 on 2 Lots • House 1 : 120 m2 • House 2 : 80 m2 • Shed : 100 m2 • Hardstand : 1,000 m2 of gravel • TRC Zoning : Local Centre • Location : Corner position with great exposure & signage opportunity • Usage : Suit multiple types of development with drive through options. • Features : Fully fenced & secure, 150m north of the New Drayton Woolworths
Accelerating Success for more information or to arrange an inspection contact Luke Darr of Colliers International Toowoomba.
Toowoomba Development Site or Land Bank - 12,240m2 in area (Lot 13)
- General Industry' zoning
- Rugby St frontage (access off Canning Street)
- Suit uses such as Ag Supply Store, Bulk Landscape, Rural Industry, Service Industry, Utility Installation or Warehouse (STCA)
- Acquire land in the expanding precinct of south-west Toowoomba
- Excellent opportunity at an affordable price
Excellent Investment Opportunity - Call to Discuss Development Opportunity with excellent exposure. Numerous development options abound on this corner site just a short distance from businesses such as Bunnings, Wagners and QTC on busy Anzac Avenue.
- Site area - 2,442*mï¿½ - Zoned Medium Impact Industry - Two street frontage - Existing residence and gravel hardstand area can provide a holding income
12,700m2 Perfect Tradesman's Block - Development Opportunity
- 1km from Drayton Woolworths
- All offers considered
Only 1km from the Drayton Woolworths Shopping Centre and situated on the New England Highway connection, this block is perfectly located for those wishing for developable land that you can build a house, shed and sell from a roadside stall. Being so close to the city and offering an array of development opportunites this block should be given good consideration.
Approved Residential Development Land - Toowoomba Now is the time to act in order to secure a substantial parcel of land with current approval for residential development only a short distance from Toowoomba’s expanding CBD.
• 7.8 hectares (78,000 square m2) • Current Development Approval for 121 lots over several stages • Contemporary urban design provides for an affordable end product
Located adjacent to parkland, this development opportunity is just waiting for the astute developer to construct Toowoomba's newest neighbourhood and reap the rewards.
93 – 99 Hampton Street, Harristown, Toowoomba will be sold via Expressions of Intere...
Large Industrial Site with Drive-through Ability - 11,727m2 Medium Impact' zoned lots
- 276m2 main shed includes 150m2 air-conditioned offices & amenities (+36m2 mezz)
- 187m2 rear shed + 58m2 enclosed skillion
- Full security fencing / 3-Phase power
- Comprehensive graveled yard area
- Highway exposure + drive through to Ball Street
- Close proximity to Bunnings Warehouse
- Opportunity to secure the 7,705m2 Anzac Avenue parcel separately.
Residential Subdivision Site - Approved 314* Lots - Land area: 29.19ha*
- Approved for 314* lots over 5 stages
- Lot sizes ranging between 360m* to 1,409m* (avg. 544m*)
- Within close proximity to the International Brisbane West Wellcamp Airport and Wellcamp Business Park and Witmack Industry Park
- Within close proximity to The University of Southern Queensland
- Toowoomba experiencing significant major infrastructure investment and growth, including the $1.6billion* Toowoomba Second Range Crossing, 550* hectare Wellcamp Business Park and the $500million* re-development of Grand Central Shopping Centre
Master Planned Industrial Lot - 3,592m2* Leveled and compacted corner lot
- Medium Impact Industry' zoning
- Proposed 1,845m2* GFA tilt panel complex
- Comprising up to 4 tenancies which include showroom, office & mezz. areas (plans available)
- Features Infrastructure Offset opportunity (STCA)
- Invest within a modern, B-Double approved subdivision with direct access to Gore Highway
- Great opportunity in south-west Toowoomba for both owner occupiers or investors
Medium Impact Industrial Land • Combined land area 27,080m2 zoned medium impact consisting of 6 blocks to be SOLD in one line or separately • Cleared and leveled quality industrial land • Located in Harristown on the B Double route neighboring Home Style Bake and Department of Main Roads • Block sizes range from 4,032m2 to 5,740m2 • Multiple block combinations available
**Outlines on images are indicative only**
Accelerating Success. For more information contact Luke Darr of Colliers International Toowoomba.
Vacant Industrial Land • 4,058m2 of medium impact industrial land • Cleared and leveled prime industrial land • Located in Harristown on the B Double route neighboring Home Style Bake and Department of Main Roads
**Outlines on images are indicative only**
Accelerating Success: For more information contact Luke Darr or Darryl Green of Colliers International Toowoomba.
Industrial Development Land with Corner Exposure • 5,130m2 of prime corner industrial land • Zoned medium impact • Cleared and leveled • Located in Harristown on the B Double route neighboring Home Style Bake and Department of Main Roads
Accelerating Success. For more information contact Luke Darr or Darryl Green of Colliers International Toowoomba.
Large Industrial Lot - South West Toowoomba - Lot 11 - 4,982m* corner location
- 'General Industry' zoning
- Positioned on the main entry road to 7SD Business Park
- Excellent exposure overlooking new Harvey Norman development
- Attractive 'Self-Assessment' covenants (Master Plan) reduces development cost & timeframe