CROWS NEST APPROVED DEVELOPMENT SITE • The Crows Nest Precinct is a vibrant cosmopolitan centre consisting of a diverse mix of residential, retail, office, transport and important amenity such as hospitals and educational facilities
• Approved for 14 units; bespoke residential unit mix
• Approved for 509m² of ground floor retail
• Approved for 20+ basement car spaces; rear lane access
• Dual street frontage
• North facing
• 100m to new Woolworths supermarket & Crows Nest Bus Interchange
• 400m from proposed Sydney Metro Station & 1km to St Leonards Train Station
EOI closing Thursday 3 November 2016 at 3:00pm (AEDT) ...
North Shore's Largest Mixed Use Project CBRE, Colliers International and Ray White Commercial are pleased to offer to the market one of the most exciting development opportunities on Sydney's Lower North Shore.
'88 CHRISTIE' is an iconic site, which will redefine Sydney's North Shore Skyline and St Leonards CBD.
The site has the potential to yield a supermarket, 9 retail specialities, 16 commercial suites and 777 residential apartments.
• One of North Shore's largest mixed use projects
• Uninterrupted Sydney Harbour & city skyline
• Opposite St Leonards train station
• 777 residential apartments* + retail...
High Density Residential Development Opportunity - Site Area: 5212.20 m² (approx.)
- Indicative scheme for 210 units (STCA)
- Potential GFA: 19,170 sqm (STCA)
- Potential to unlock views of Sydney CBD skyline and Sydney Harbour
- Within close proximity to St Leonards Bus and Rail Interchange
- State of the art medical facilities within short walking distance
- Central position on Sydney’s Lower North Shore within close proximity to world class primary, secondary and tertiary education faculties
The site is being sold by Expressions of Interest closing 4pm Wednesday 6th April (AEST)
GREENWICH’S BIG INVESTMENT WITH DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL (STCA) Currently used as student accommodation, this building and its feature represents an overwhelmingly valuable, as well as attractive opportunity for operators and investors, in light of the current residential rental market, or even as a potential refurbishment for developers (STCA).
The property features 92 rooms and is approved for 175 beds in total, and the building area is approximately 3,230sqm and the land area approximately 4,290sqm.
There are four floors in total and each floor excluding the ground floor has separate male and female bathrooms, common kitchenette, store rooms, ironing...